Mario Tennis Aces: Story Mode Problem + Deciphering

I am very suspicious about the game where most people call the new racket, the Infinity Racket. Unfortunately, I hate Mario Tennis Aces because the story doesn't make sense. It lacked backstory and I lost trust to that game, but I am still suspicious about it. What am I suspicious about is the new characters: Lucien, King Bask, Aster, and Madame Mirage. I don't know why nobody made a theory about it, but I think I should make a backstory for each one. We must start from the top and head to the bottom, but let's go with Lucien.

Lucien is a word that can be deciphered to Lucifer, a devil. That might mean Lucifer is a demon and Lucien could be a demonic spirit, but how Lucien became a spirit and possessed the racket for himself? Well, let me tell you a good story. Lucien could've been a human who always causes mayhem through the streets in the middle ages. Why is it in the middle ages? Well, there's kings (simple one). When he became an adult, he must've became greedy for the racket that one of the tennis rackets that one of the people made. One of them was called the Jackpot Racket. It portrays the tennis master with the 5 gems that portray the elements of playing tennis. Luckily for him, he stole the Jackpot Racket and dominated the entire tennis organization. Due to the power he's holding, people and soldiers attacked him and executed him. After his death, he became a spirit and now possess the racket, hence the name, the Lucien Racket. He can be free if someone with talent that can dominate the world, but that doesn't end here. We need to find out who is King Bask and Aster!

Finding who's King Bask, I can tell that Bask is from the middle ages that tennis is still there. Unlike Bask, Aster must've been a spirit who guides heroes, but how did he became one? What if I told you that Aster is King Bask's assistant? If so, then that might be true, but we need to go deeper! We must find why King Bask got interested in the Lucien Racket! What if I told you again that King Bask was a treasure hunter? If so, then that means King Bask is a greedy, but loyal king. When he heard words about the Lucien Racket, he commanded his men to hunt for the racket somewhere that was simple.
Luckily, it was found in a mansion in Madame Mirage's mansion in his kingdom, Kingdom of Bask (that is). I don't know why, but I think the Lucien Racket would be worth millions (because it's the first racket)! Unfortunately, she tried to fight back but got killed. Before she died, she said some words about turning into a spirit. Luckily, she did and possessed the biggest mirror in her mansion. This means Madame Mirage's a former human who became a spirit and killed few of King Bask's men (which have became mirror ghosts or regular boos). Luckily for the men, most have made it alive and headed back to Bask's castle. Unfortunately, when Bask touched it, Lucien comes out of the racket and destroyed most of the kingdom, leading to a war. At the end, the kingdom was left in ruins. Upset, King Bask called in a priest and send Lucien back into the racket. King Bask was furious about Lucien and decided to get rid of the racket and its power stones. Unfortunately, his men are too weak from the fight, so Bask and Aster had to go to bury it themselves, but that was going to be the end for the two.
Luckily, they got all of the stones hidden, but they were suffering so much injury. For a while, they rested in a temple, which King Bask now claims the temple (as Bask Ruins). At the end, King Bask commanded Aster one last time to send a letter to the kingdom that both he and Aster are going to die. Aster actually did, but how did he send the note? To answer that in middle ages, he must've used a messenger pigeon (which was Aster's delivery of choice). At the true end, King Bask died from his injuries, including Aster, but what happens after these events? Well, let me tell you.
After Lucien was defeated and sealed up, he decided to wait until one of the people come in and use their body to take over the world because of his anger, but who was it? That could be Bowser, but as an ancestor. Why that? It's because BOWSER DIDN'T EXIST IN THE MIDDLE AGES! Somehow, Lucien made deals with Bowser's ancestor to dominate the world, which Bowser's ancestor was interested. At that time, Lucien found that he can possess people, so he decided to let Bowser's ancestor be possessed or not. Somehow, we don't know if Bowser really wanted to be possessed, but what if he wanted to? If so, then that means Bowser's ancestor would accept being possessed and both become as one, doubling their power and dominating land. Unfortunately, Bowser's ancestor died in the new war called Bowcien's Wrath. This gets repeated until it reaches to the modern age when Mario, his friends, and Bowser are still alive, and a Marina Stadium was built to support the history of King Bask and Aster. Don't stop reading yet because we need to find... how did the Wario Bros get the Lucien Racket? Well, there's an answer.

Wario is a treasure hunter. He's a greedy man, right? If so, then that means Wario must've heard history about the Lucien Racket. He must've heard from people, which they say that the racket is a fortune. Luckily, both stole it from Bask Island, which left them most wanted and elusive criminals. Unfortunately, that was a big mistake because that freed Lucien. That is all I got, but that's for the characters! We need to find the what is Kingdom of Bask, but don't worry. This will be over.

Kingdom of Bask, or Bask Kingdom, is just an island that have all of the elements of sightseeing you could've had. It was founded by King Bask himself, who was from a different land instead of his own land. It could've been the UK, right? Forget about that location for Bask's little self, we must find what lies in the island/kingdom. In that kingdom, it holds a temple that contains treasures and traps, including a court for the adventures to play in. This could've been man-made (made by man) or godly-made (made by gods), but that would leave you to decide. That is all I got because I am running out of ideas that would build up the meaning.

Update: Okay, I think I went too far.

i think you put a wee too much thought into a half-baked story from a mario sports game

the saddest part is that i actually was reading this whole mess but then i was like zZZZZZZZzzzzZZ

Aces is a good game, story is just typical Mario bs, nothing too deep to think about.

Unfortunately, I hate Mario Tennis Aces because the story doesn't make sense.

Can't believe they fucked up the one thing I like about Mario sport games.

You know, I'm not one to normally go TLDR but I could not bring myself to read that whole thing.

Swiftie_Luma said:
the saddest part is that i actually was reading this whole mess but then i was like zZZZZZZZzzzzZZ

Aces is a good game, story is just typical Mario bs, nothing too deep to think about.

I rather go deeper into the story. I like to decipher things.

brandon1629 said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

doesn't look like you're deciphering things as much as your attempt at making a mario tennis aces fanfic

Mario Tennis Asses already has a perfect story. We just need an evil golf club that also controls those idiots.

brandon1629 said:
Glowsquid said:
Unfortunately, I hate Mario Tennis Aces because the story doesn't make sense.

Can't believe they *bleep*ed up the one thing I like about Mario sport games.

Welp. I had to ruin that. Why? Nintendo being Sega.

You mean they also screwed up the backstory of their posessed sport implement villain? What is the world coming to???

If your trying to find meaning in the plot of a Mario sports game, then you need to find better things to do with your life.

brandon1629 said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

ok but you aren't ''deciphering'' nothing since most of what you posted is you assuming stuff to connect some dots that nobody cares about, not even Nintendo since they made the story as simple as it can be.

Not saying you should do this or that with your free time however i don't think something as boring as this deserves to be discussed, even less when you pretend the game ''sucks'' because of it which is truly kinda whack.

Back