Could Dry Bowser be Morton Koopa Sr...?

Who do you think Dry Bowser is?

• Morton Koopa Sr dead.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Bowser himself who was molten in lava.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • A Bowser clone created with magic powers.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No one. He was always Dry Bowser.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Another Bowser" who never was Bowser and is dead now.

• Other

• Total voters

Wario's ass

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Yes, I know this sounds really weird and I know you won't believe it and I know you will slap me in the face, but think about it. We haven't seen the actual Sr in any game, and Morton looks older than some other koopalings. Plus, while Bowser has Bowser Jr as his child, It would make sense for Dry Bowser to have Morton, because he's way older than Jr, and that could explain how Dry Bowser is actually his father who died from old age...

651px-Dry_Bowser_Artwork.png

...what do you think of this?

It's not a stretch to say that Dry Bowser is undead Bowser in a universe where Rosalina had her hair turned from yellow to red and back to yellow and can lose to her baby self.

Because no plot, no problem.

No, since he is the undead version of Bowser.

Argh, I don't get it.

I mean, I know he's the undead version of Bowser, in the same way that Wario is the bad/greedy version of Mario.

But that still doesn't explain why are they two separate Bowsers.

Mr. Saltman said:
Then why does he appear as a separate character from Bowser sometimes?

Strange, don't you think :drybow:?
BDKSluggers.PNG

Go figure that one out

The name is just a play on Morton Downey Jr., so the Jr. part is just for the namesake, not something that describes Morton's relationship standing.

Dry Bowser is a species, not a character. That’s not speculation; Green Toad said it in Mario Party: Island Tour.

Despite this, there is one true Dry Bowser, but games like NSMB and MP10 showed that the true Dry Bowser is Bowser himself!

Toadgamer said:
The main thing that shows that this guy right here:
Mr. Saltman said:
Is not Dry Bowser, is that DRY BOWSER HAS RED HAIR! LOOK! :drybow:

idk, that was just a random fake image that I found on google. We can't really know how pre-Dry Bowser Morton Koopa Sr looked like, but he probably looked like this minus some things.

Maybe the lava he was molten in was so hot it turned his hair red?

Princess Mario said:
The name is just a play on Morton Downey Jr., so the Jr. part is just for the namesake, not something that describes Morton's relationship standing.

I already know that. But there was an actual Morton Downey/Morton Downey Sr, so who knows?

I have thought about the idea of Morton Koopa Sr. existing. I thought he could be Bowser's brother, so maybe he is Blue Bowser like Glowsquid said and the Koopalings are his children, making Bowser be their uncle. I never thought of him being Dry Bowser, but that could work, especially because I thought of him as already having died.

I don't think Morton Koopa Sr. exits, because Morton Koopa Jr. had his ''Jr.'' on the end of his name even when he was considered to be Bowser's child. So even tought this dosen't really makes sense, i believe the ''Jr.'' is just a nickname or somehing.

Back