ITT: Post Mario bootleg

reported

Whew, made it in before the meme. Though some people may take issue with me in particular being the one who says that.

Choosing those out of all the wonderful bootlegs out there was hard. It's like when you're a parent and your children ask "which of us is your favorite"

why isn't this covered in full detail in mayro kiwi

review said:
I bought this for my 9 year old son and decided to read it first. I am sorry that I also purchased the sequel. As a mother and English teacher, I do not recommend these books for kids. The sentence structure is poor and too long for children. The vocabulary is extremely complex. I have discovered error after error in punctuation and spelling. The story is told in first person from Mario's point of view and reads as if Mario is fighting in a real battle, with numerous references to pulling out a gun (for fireballs). The title, "Diary of..." can be deceiving for those interested in other "Diary of..." children's literature series. This series is better left for adult fans of Super Mario that enjoy fan fiction. If you're looking for quality fan fiction for kids, I'd recommend the author Mark Cheverton.

LeftyGreenMario said:

review said:
I bought this for my 9 year old son and decided to read it first. I am sorry that I also purchased the sequel. As a mother and English teacher, I do not recommend these books for kids. The sentence structure is poor and too long for children. The vocabulary is extremely complex. I have discovered error after error in punctuation and spelling. The story is told in first person from Mario's point of view and reads as if Mario is fighting in a real battle, with numerous references to pulling out a gun (for fireballs). The title, "Diary of..." can be deceiving for those interested in other "Diary of..." children's literature series. This series is better left for adult fans of Super Mario that enjoy fan fiction. If you're looking for quality fan fiction for kids, I'd recommend the author Mark Cheverton.
IT WAS WRITTEN BY GIOVANNI

Salazzle said:
LeftyGreenMario said:

review said:
IT WAS WRITTEN BY GIOVANNI

LOL

"Donkey Kong 5 - The Journey of over Time and Space" is quite a great title.

Here's my contribution. Another "entry" for the Donkey Kong series.

In this book, Mario is in the Mushroom Kingdom but it is raidoactive to explain a multitude of diffrent things. but it takes some getting use to. But I like the creativeness.

Highly recommendable book for the Mario enthusiasts. The book is comprised with fantastic explanation of the adventures of Super Mario in lucid language along with some attractive pictures which have made me more inclined towards the legendary character. It surely befits quite effectively to those who are fond of gaming.

super Mario! The book is written in simple and straight forward language, very simple to understand. I can't regret buying the book

someone should buy this

Please share as soon as you can doof, I'm already intrigued by the gripping storyline

C0c_wIgWQAA7bHA.jpg

I was always fascinated with Somari, which was the first well-known Mario bootleg game. Surprised that that one wasn't brought up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq_SmnSykK8

I am surprised that there is a bootleg game over Puggsy (Wario Land 3). This must be the sequel to Wario Land II (the Kirby Adventure hack).

Thanks for reading.

Glowsquid said:
In this book, Mario is in the Mushroom Kingdom but it is raidoactive to explain a multitude of diffrent things. but it takes some getting use to. But I like the creativeness.

Highly recommendable book for the Mario enthusiasts. The book is comprised with fantastic explanation of the adventures of Super Mario in lucid language along with some attractive pictures which have made me more inclined towards the legendary character. It surely befits quite effectively to those who are fond of gaming.

super Mario! The book is written in simple and straight forward language, very simple to understand. I can't regret buying the book

someone should buy this

did anyone actually do it

this review on the amazon page is cracking me up

The Gritty Mario Reboot No one Wanted as Written by a 10-year Old

It was entertaining and left me breathless, for all the wrong reasons. I nearly passed out from trying to read this out-loud on stream. Lack of proper oxygen intake caused by reading this book has caused me slight brain damage. One viewer said that the sentences evolved from run-ons to absolute marathons.

Too much explanation for even the most minute events, and Mario spends most of the book thinking about Earth One or whatever and nuclear war than jumping and stomping on enemies.

Don't buy. Absolute trash. 1/8 of the book is dedicated to shilling copies of other "Diary of a Wimpy ____" books... with such gems as "Diary of a Farting Pikachu."

The back of the book is also insulting, calling it a "must-read for any kid or adult(who has never grown up) who loves Everything about the Mario Franchise."

Grammar and syntax are all over the place. Punctuation is either haphazardly placed or non-existent. Pacing is atrocious; It takes Mario a lifetime to jump over his first pipe but only 6 pages to get through 5 other kingdoms. Bowser is called "Browser" at one point. Mario has a gun, says words like "damn" and "hell, yeah."

It sounds fun, like so bad it's fun, but is so horribly put together, it's actually a chore to get through. There's also so many cliches being used to move the story along that if this wasn't written by a child, it was probably written by some sort of quasi-sentient robot trying to make a book out of common phrases punched into google search.

I'm too faint of heart to buy this. :/

That Super Mario World pirate for NES is what comes to mind.

Glowsquid said:
did anyone actually do it
It actually just came in today. I still can't believe I actually bought it.

So I opened it up and skimmed through some pages and oh my God I can't believe this exists. It's also illustrated. Er I should rephrase that as "illustrated". Like they literally took pictures from Google Images and slapped them in there in a greyscale and they look terrible.

I'm thinking of doing a dramatic reading of this if people are interested in that.

Kart Fighter is also one that is noticeable.

Salazzle said:
I'm thinking of doing a dramatic reading of this if people are interested in that.
Doesn't deserve any lesser treatment.

The boxart of Donkey Kong 5 the journey of over time and space makes me Feel

latest

My favorite bootleg is 7 Grand Dad. It is the ringleader of all the Siivagunner memes, like the Nutshack, We Are Number One, some anime thing, that stuff. Of course, do not forget...

HIGH QUALITY RIPS.

Back