What things do you regret doing on the wiki, forum, or etc.?

Phantom R

C’mon Fondue, gotta figure out the mystery!
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
The best example for me is a certain thing I posted last May. It was... really immature of me. There's probably also a goldmine of stupid things I posted on the wiki, too. (I remember once calling a mod an idiot for deleting a page I made.)

On the forum, there was a period where I was a real dick and got banned a couple of times because of it.

I definitely regret what I did then.

Nothing on the wiki really comes to mind, though.

Magikrazy said:
On the forum, there was a period where I was a real dick and got banned a couple of times because of it.
How many years ago was that? I don't remember it happening while I was on the forum.

Zuko said:
Striker Mario said:
Zuko said:
I picked Trump, obviously. What I'm getting sick of is how some people seem to think that if you don't like Trump, you're automatically an SJW who thinks everything is racist and sexist.
Huh, I wonder what those people think of the 77% of Hispanics who hold an unfavorable opinion of him?
They're just butthurt losers who blow things out of proportion. After all, being called a rapist is nothing to get worked up about.
Enough said. like Mario Party X warned while this was intended to be a parody of the overly opinionated trump people it came across terribly as not sarcasm and I shouldn't have worded it as horribly as I did

Last edited:
i regret most of the things i did that got moderator warnings, specifically the rant i did when nsy made that leaving thread

the other times i don't regret that much because i honestly felt like they needed to be said

EDIT: Just came up with a few more things I regret - because of my past of quite simply not letting things go, i believe myself that I have been responsible for the downfall and subsequent leaving of certain users, for example, Rin Kagamine, who i got into a small argument with, and unwittingly brought about her retirement/ban

i felt so bad about what happened that i ended up leaving too, until i came back due to some friendly words from anton

Don't remember if this was during that aforementioned time period, but I bullied supermariofan quite a bit, and I definitely regret that. I think I apologized to him, but if I didn't, then I'm sorry smf.

Purposely writing with poor grammar in my first sections for The 'Shroom. My stupid 14-year old self thought that was funny but now it's plain embarrassing.

Most of you probably are aware of my bad period on the forums. I was a dumb teenager, I flamed, got in arguments, and made a lot of and posts in general. I also spammed the phrase "I agree" and talked about Dragon Ball way too much. Like, much more than I do now.

I think I've definitely improved since then, but when I look back at those days I really feel like an ass.

-trolling/flaming/ban evading the chat and getting perma'd from there.

-bunch of shitty edits when I first joined le wiki

-majority of the posts I made during the first year (or at least 6 months) of my activity on this forum. seriously they're n00b-ish to the MAX

-participating in arguments about whether or not a character can make it into a Smash game

-making a couple of jokes about morally horrible things

-some transphobic-ish remarks, which I said due to being insecure and in denial of my own gender ID. however they were still disgusting and unexcusable

-regularly complaining about real life drama on here

I was part of that drama-petition or whatever in early 2011 of the Mario forum (that time period where custom ranks existed and global mods used to be administrators) and I said really idiotic things in time periods of 2010-2011. I uploaded horrible, cringe-worthy file names on MarioWiki, created fake warning/reminder templates on MarioWiki, and so much more. I was young, didn't post around much in the internet, and was extremely childish. I'm probably younger than my age thanks to my ADHD, that's why I act a bit younger, but I definitely think I have improved since then.

Zuko said:
Zuko said:
Striker Mario said:
Zuko said:
I picked Trump, obviously. What I'm getting sick of is how some people seem to think that if you don't like Trump, you're automatically an SJW who thinks everything is racist and sexist.
Huh, I wonder what those people think of the 77% of Hispanics who hold an unfavorable opinion of him?
They're just butthurt losers who blow things out of proportion. After all, being called a rapist is nothing to get worked up about.
Enough said.
That's fine.

I always thought your post was a parody of your "some people", but you have got to make it more obvious.

GalacticPetey said:
Most of you probably are aware of my bad period on the forums. I was a dumb teenager, I flamed, got in arguments, and made a lot of and posts in general. I also spammed the phrase "I agree" and talked about Dragon Ball way too much. Like, much more than I do now.

I think I've definitely improved since then, but when I look back at those days I really feel like an ass.
lol, I've seen your early wiki posts. You're much more mature now.

Me, I can write a whole book about myself. A book as big as my old userpage, which I intentionally made it huge and laggy and put a mega paragraph of intentionally incoherent crap in there.

GalacticPetey said:

yeah

now it's godzilla :bowser:

joking aside, you've grown up a lot, and you're one of us now

When I first joined the forums I tried being all dark and edgy and I probably rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way because of that. Some of my old posts are even on that MarioBoards Twitter account.

Striker Mario said:
Zuko said:
Zuko said:
Striker Mario said:
Zuko said:
Enough said.
That's fine.

I always thought your post was a parody of your "some people", but you have got to make it more obvious.
What do you mean by my "some people"?

When I was eight and I first joined the wiki I never really edited and just edited my userpage, and even got banned for that. When I first joined the forum I was super immature and overall an idiot.

Zuko said:
Striker Mario said:
Zuko said:
Zuko said:
Striker Mario said:
Zuko said:
Enough said.
That's fine.

What do you mean by my "some people"?
"is how some people seem to think that if you don't like Trump, you're automatically an SJW who thinks everything is racist and sexist."

i.e. these "some people" call you "an SJW who thinks everything is racist and sexist" because you're critical of Trump.

Your post seemed more like a parody of what these people would've said in response to those Hispanics I cited.

mario controversies page
pushmo
basically anything i did on the wiki

Yeah, it's actually quite interesting. Fun read.

i cringe at the thought of the initial revision and how silly my wording and subject matter was in places. I appreciate that much better editors have done good to it but yeah

Back