Bugzzy

“I'm the king of insects! And Avalance!”
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
OhoJeeOnFire
This is a thread of riddles. Here are the rules:
  1. One riddle will be given at a time.
  2. Only 3 guesses are allowed for each riddle. If the answer is not given before 3 guesses were made, the answer is revealed and another riddle is asked.
  3. If someone gets it right, they will get a 👍 emoji and they get to ask a riddle.
  4. If a wrong answer was given, they will get a reply from the post and a guess is added to the count.

First riddle:
Someone goes outside and it is raining. He did not bring anything outside other than his clothes, his raincoat that has no hood, and himself. Either way, not a single hair was wet. How did this happen?​

he
This is a thread of riddles. Here are the rules:
  1. One riddle will be given at a time.
  2. Only 3 guesses are allowed for each riddle. If the answer is not given before 3 guesses were made, the answer is revealed and another riddle is asked.
  3. If someone gets it right, they will get a 👍 emoji and they get to ask a riddle.
  4. If a wrong answer was given, they will get a reply from the post and a guess is added to the count.

First riddle:
Someone goes outside and it is raining. He did not bring anything outside other than his clothes, his raincoat that has no hood, and himself. Either way, not a single hair was wet. How did this happen?​
he wore a hat
that was easy as balls lmao

What do you lose when you correctly answer this riddle?

nah its not
strategy is just for any strategy-based games not just mafia
you can have kg, dnd, anything really, people just host mafias here a lot because theyre hungry for it

(i do agree that this isnt a strategy game though and should be moved to the main forum games board)

No need to delete it unless that's what you want, just ask a mod to move it to the main forum games

By op request, this thread has been moved to forum games, and I've gone ahead and locked the second one

Happy riddling 🥳

Back