Recent Forum Changes

girl did you just admit to a crime

zelen has been arrested for ublock crimes, mourn her
"We'd like to use the defendant's browser history" "I'd rather be arrested" gets a new meaning

The edit time for conversation posts was extended. Used to be five minutes and is now over 25 (probably 30, I'm guessing).

I hope being on the moderation staff goes well for others and is enjoyable for you, GBA!

I'll donate my 1-UPs and pledge allegiance to the Holy Wahoo if I get to be a board mod one day
I know even as a joke saying "it would be something if I were a mod/other community position/etc." isn't always smiled upon from personal experience but that may not be the case here

What do you mean by this?
I mean that I myself don't know whether that post stands out to moderators enough to be reminder-level, as I am not a forum moderator.

btw it was a joke, I know I won't become a mod.
I know it was which is why I said "even as a joke" as something like that even jokingly has put the mods on guard before, despite it not always leading to something critical-level harsh

Okay so I don't know if this has been affecting anyone else, but I've noticed a bug: that the "Show previous usernames" button next to a user's name on their user page (replacing the "Username changes" column that was there previously) shows "no items to display" for everyone except myself, even for people who definitely have changed username before. The bug also occurs on the little preview you get when hovering over someone's name.

Okay so I don't know if this has been affecting anyone else, but I've noticed a bug: that the "Show previous usernames" button next to a user's name on their user page (replacing the "Username changes" column that was there previously) shows "no items to display" for everyone except myself, even for people who definitely have changed username before. The bug also occurs on the little preview you get when hovering over someone's name.
Been happening to me too

It's working fine for me, maybe it depends on what browser y'all are using?

I'm on Firefox but I also just tested it on Chrome and it still works fine there.

Yeah I think it's been fixed

Sorry if I'm playing major catch-up around here, but just wondering - since when did the forum software change from the "Simple Machines Forum" system to the XenForo system? Not that I'm complaining though.

noticed that xtable formatting no longer works at all - is this a permanent change? i used it for scribble showdown so will need to update those posts if xtable isnt coming back

EDIT: this has been fixed. thank you

Last edited:
Back