Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

as if peta are actually opposed to making animals suffer violence LMAO

Anyway Yeah leave this scum out of smash. peta are horrible and i dont want them being involved in things i care about

On the other hand, this is a publicity stunt for people to get a reaction out of them. Not worth more comment than that.

They do realize an animal has to suffer violence if they get in, right?
To add to this, animal predation is completely natural. A company that's against animal violence can't defy the natural world; wild carnivores have to eat meat, and violence will happen, depending on the target.

Reactions: zel
I don't want to derail this topic about a game about cartoon mascots beating the crap about each other to be about a man responsible for the systematic slaughter of ethnic groups.

If any of ya are going to watch the Smash reveal live, I will be streaming it in my Cytube room and will be streaming music and past Smash trailers for a preshow
If something comes up, I will try to promote someone as a mod in my room and they can run the show instead

of course.

of course.

of course it was gonna be another anime sword lord.

what the fuck did i expect.

this time he's got a spiky hair, i guess.

how the fuck did this happen lmao

I just... I can't believe it. I absolutely cannot believe it. I've been sitting here stunned since he was first revealed, and I've watched his trailer five times already.

A childhood dream was realized today, and I've never been so emotional over a character inclusion. Just... Thank you, Smash team. Thank you so much.

i havent watched the reveal but im glad this long development cycle could end on a high note like this! my only issue with the inclusion is, i guess, just the fact that disney is involved now unfortunatey

Back