Favorite Pokemon

Favorite Type?

• Total voters
I FORGOT SHINY CHARIZARD AND SHINY ELECTABUZZ!
*Grabs Crystal*
Oh I forgot Poliwhirl and Arcanine.

Squirtle, Turtwig, Torkoal (yup, I'm obssessed with turtles) Pikachu, Eevee (plus its evolutions), Latias, any pokemon I've used as part of my team

I LOVE girly & pink & cute pokemon :)

Some of my top favorites have to be:
-Cherrim
-Roselia
-Lopunny & Buneary
-Clefairy
-Churine & Doredia
-Bellosom
-Vulpix
-Jigglypuff

Who else, who else ;)
Yup i think thats about it, from my top favies

GirlyGirl said:
I LOVE girly & pink & cute pokemon :)

Some of my top favorites have to be:
-Cherrim
-Roselia
-Lopunny & Buneary
-Clefairy
-Churine & Doredia
-Bellosom
-Vulpix
-Jigglypuff

Who else, who else ;)
Yup i think thats about it, from my top favies
Is this girly?
Garchomp
Dragonair
Megainuim
Charizard
Articuno
Pikachu
Gyradose
Kingdra
Charmander
Primal Dialga
...... Ninetales?

I can't let this thread go any longer without the mention of Mewtwo. [/neverplayedpastredversion]

PokemonMaster said:
Is this girly?
Garchomp
Dragonair
Megainuim
Charizard
Articuno
Pikachu
Gyradose
Kingdra
Charmander
Primal Dialga
...... Ninetales?
Lol not at all :D but i guess the only only girly/cute pokemon is Maganium, Ninetails,& Pikachu(but pikachu doesnt really count because who doesnt like Pikachu) :D

Pikachu,and the legendary pokemon.
They rock

GirlyGirl said:
PokemonMaster said:
Is this girly?
Garchomp
Dragonair
Megainuim
Charizard
Articuno
Pikachu
Gyradose
Kingdra
Charmander
Primal Dialga
...... Ninetales?
Lol not at all :D but i guess the only only girly/cute pokemon is Maganium, Ninetails,& Pikachu(but pikachu doesnt really count because who doesnt like Pikachu) :D

You can say Pikachu. I'm pretty sure that there are some people out there who hate him.

Cosmopolitan said:
GirlyGirl said:
PokemonMaster said:
Is this girly?
Garchomp
Dragonair
Megainuim
Charizard
Articuno
Pikachu
Gyradose
Kingdra
Charmander
Primal Dialga
...... Ninetales?

You can say Pikachu. I'm pretty sure that there are some people out there who hate him.
CHARMANDER IS GIRLY RIGHT!? I never liked Pikachu until I got Yellow, but I still prefer Ellectabuzz over it. Reason? RED USES A LEVEL 81 PIKACHU !

I don't think any Pokemon are girly because they were all designed to appeal to everyone, not just girls. But really, why are we deciding which Pokemon are girly or not anyways?

Fawfulfury65 said:
I don't think any Pokemon are girly because they were all designed to appeal to everyone, not just girls. But really, why are we deciding which Pokemon are girly or not anyways?

First of all why do u care??? if we want to do that we can? :eek: & i know each pokemons for everyone but some look Girly, like Cherrim does that look beefy to you?

PokemonMaster: hmmmmmmm well then Pikachus now considered girly :)
But for Charmander i am not sure, hes definently adorable but hes to firey :) but i guess Charmander & Pikachus girliness, comes down to everyones opinion ;)

GirlyGirl said:
Fawfulfury65 said:

First of all why do u care??? if we want to do that we can? :eek: & i know each pokemons for everyone but some look Girly, like Cherrim does that look beefy to you?

PokemonMaster: hmmmmmmm well then Pikachus now considered girly :)
But for Charmander i am not sure, hes definently adorable but hes to firey :) but i guess Charmander & Pikachus girliness, comes down to everyones opinion ;)

Well, the topic says "Favorite Pokemon", not "Let's Discuss Girly Pokemon".

On-topic: Torterra, Giratina, Porygon- Z, Gengar, Flygon and Palkia.

In almost every topic i have posted on, they began to speak out of topic a bit, its the way poeple are, get over it

GirlyGirl said:
In almost every topic i have posted on, they began to speak out of topic a bit, its the way poeple are, get over it

Going off-topic for 3-4 posts is against the rules. Just saying.

On-topic (actually "on-poll"): I voted Dragon for favourite type on the poll. Second favourite type is Grass.

Back