Mario game glitches

Brick4848

Blooper
talk about any glitches you think were cool here.
I accidentally walked through a wall but was never able to replicate the results in mario 64 for DS.

MKDD_Glitch_2.jpg

The black hole glitch in Super Smash Bros. Melee was pretty awesome.

I have replicated the black hole glitch in question before.

I also like the zombie flying Mario from SM64 as well as "Dark World"

All the other glitches I encountered were pretty entertaining. Another one was the duplicating glitch in Mario Kart Wii. This is really helpful too. Also, anyone has heard of Daisy's 3rd eye in Super Smash Bros Melee?

Taking advantage of Mario Kart Double Dash's crappy physics is awesome too. An example is making the kart upside-down and remaining like that in Bowser Castle.

Mario Kart 64 had great glitches too. I liked the falling through the bridge Frappe Snowland glitch.

There is a glitch of Peach getting stuck in a wall in Melee. Sometimes, the AI is just... weird.

How about the Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga glitch? The one with Mario levitating high up in the sky after he got hammered by Luigi (before Hammer abilities). It occurs when Mario goes into the drinking fountain.

The glitch where you can unlock Luigi in SM64.

I'm not sure if that is a glitch or not.

Is that actually a glitch or just some sort of rumor about "L is Real"?

I'm pretty sure that's a rumor.

There's no [expletive removed] Luigi in Super Mario 64. As for glitches I've seen, I love the Minus World glitch in SMB (NES) but I never could pull it off myself.

There was one glitch in Mario Kart Double Dash that made Baby Luigi forever get dragged. :'( I put him out of his misery by falling into the water.

There was another glitch where a character was burnt infinitely in Mario Kart Double Dash!!

Also, in Daisy Cruiser, the crappy physics made the Parade Kart stuck through the floor.

I wonder why Mario Kart Double Dash has a lot of glitches associated with smashed stuff?

Anyway, who doesn't like the music glitch in Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga? I do like it.

Cosmopolitan said:
I wonder why Mario Kart Double Dash has a lot of glitches associated with smashed stuff?

Anyway, who doesn't like the music glitch in Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga? I do like it.

Mario Kart Double Dash had quite poor physics. The Golden Car can be half-buried in the turning area with the boosts in Rainbow Road. If you just drive the Golden Car slowly up the slope until it nearly falls off, the Golden Car is going to be stuck halfway in the road.

The music glitch was nice. I mean, I like playing the Joke's End music in Little Fungi Town.

Mario Kart 64 had worse physics for a game that relies on sprites. There's a lot of places where the wall clipping doesn't stop you and you fall into the water.

I like the Game & Watch kamikaze glitch in SSBM. If you hit anybody while you're flying off the screen, they die. :lol: :lol:

I'm so super surprised no one has mentioned Super Mario Sunshine yet. That game was awesome, but it was rushed and had so many glitches in it.

For instance:

In pretty much every level, some way or another, you could end up falling beneath the entire level, and you would die if you didn't keep jumping.

In Gelato Beach, during the watermelon festival, when you're rolling the mega-watermelon past the giant mirrors, if you kill a Cataquack, the coins would go inside the trees and buildings and stuff.

Any time the Shine Sprite flies up and slowly comes down for you to grab, stand right underneath it and go into first-person. When it hits you, Mario will do his little dance, but the camera angle is all messed up, depending on which way you were facing.

I've never played SMS before :(

I like the SMG2 Yoshi tounge and Yoshi flutter glitches.

Edit: I now have SMS and 100% finished it. :D

The one where you can play as the same character in Mario Kart Wii was cool. Me,my brother and my cousins performed this trick with 2 Warios ganging up on the Baby Mario Bros. There was one glitch in Sunshine were you walk through the walls and die... :eek:

Back