Unlockables In Mario Sports Mix

Get over it. There's not much you can do about it.

Also, having the babies in this game wouldn't exactly work well.

It wouldn't be fair to pit babies against adults in sports (although driving seems to be fine...) but the thing that annoys me is Square characters popping up in Mario spin-offs.

Mason said:
It wouldn't be fair to pit babies against adults in sports (although driving seems to be fine...) but the thing that annoys me is Square characters popping up in Mario spin-offs.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can still kick butt in Mario Baseball, so?

Square characters...ugh. I'm still getting the game, though, because I always wanted to kick Wario's butt with a dodgeball. You won't see me unlocking the Square characters, though. And what also bugs me is how you unlock characters for EACH mode. Say you unlock Moogle in basketball. You can use him ONLY in basketball. You have to unlock him for other sports.

Cosmopolitan said:
Mason said:

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi can still kick butt in Mario Baseball, so?

Square characters...ugh. I'm still getting the game, though, because I always wanted to kick Wario's butt with a dodgeball. You won't see me unlocking the Square characters, though. And what also bugs me is how you unlock characters for EACH mode. Say you unlock Moogle in basketball. You can use him ONLY in basketball. You have to unlock him for other sports.
First of all babies need a licence and second of all Square Enix made the game so they should plop Geno and Mallow and Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. I think Wario should get killed by exploding basketballs, hockey pucks, soccer balls, birdies and maybe a Birdo. But EXPLODING DODGEBALLS killing Wario awesomer then completing Diddy's challenge from Strikers Charged and beating Pit Of 100 Trials!

WE.
GET.
IT.

You don't like Wario. Kindly move on. I'm tired of every single thread in this board turning into a Wario and/or Yoshi hate thread.

This is a Wario/Yoshi hate thread?

This is old news. Yes, I am extremely disappointed in the lack of characters, but I'm still getting the game. The unlock method for each character kind of sucks, but it's not like I want to unlock them anyway.

クッパJr. said:
WE.
GET.
IT.

You don't like Wario. Kindly move on. I'm tired of every single thread in this board turning into a Wario and/or Yoshi hate thread.
I don't hate Wario I'd like to see him go ''WAAAAAAAHHH'' when he gets hit by a dodge ball.

The only character I care about in terms of unlockables in White Mage. :P

And what M&SG said -- the player list was finalized a long time ago. What's done is done.

Too bad we can't change it, though. The methods for unlocking characters weren't well thought out.

PokemonMaster said:
Black Mage
White Mage
Ninja
Slime
Cactuar
Moogle

I'm disappointed in no Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. :'(
It must be controversial for both Mario and FF fans

in the first place, it is because that FF have their species (professions) be representives

instead of other notable characters both from Mario and FF series

you can reasonably complain for those who coudn't promote from Hoops 3-on3

but Babies are just alternative choices for adult versions, such as Dry Bowser

mostly only spin-offs with many playable characters such as Baseball would they fit in

or in the order, their are still many individual characters should appear but didn't

mixsports.jpg

Anyway..
I am getting the game real soon. Probably really soon.
Can't wait. ;D

I don't really mind having them to be unlocked for each sport, It's like a test to see if your a Lazy ass or someone who can be bothered. Hopefully I'll get it for my B-Day but my parents think it'll be too much.

Actually, my thoughts were that the game developers were the "lazy ass" instead of the gamer.

I'd like to see you try to make a game without someone commenting on how lasy it is. You sound like Sonic Fanboys, excited for the game then complaining about it for the because you didn't like a bit of it.

No, that's not my point. I really don't like it how they treat basically all the same unlockable characters in all modes as different characters. It's also sounds really daunting, tedious, and maybe even stupid to do all of that for every single darn mode. Why can't we just unlock a character through a specific mode, then he is usable for all modes?

And I really did thought their first release date was WAYY too early.

Mario Sports Mix is supposed to be four games in one, not one game in four.

I'm still excited for this game, but I feel that the developers could put a little more effort in it.

Back