Most horrible food?

4) Brussels sprouts (I can stomach them, but they still aren't exactly my favorites)
3) Pimiento Cheese (Cheese with mayo and pimientos. My sister likes it. I hate it)
2) Pecans (tastes like cardboard)
1) Pickled beets (Smells horrible, taste even worse)

I just ate an entire pint of cheesecake brownie ice cream. It should've been called "Vanilla, swiss cheese, brownie ice cream". The brownie bits were good though.

qrs22 said:
4) Brussels sprouts (I can stomach them, but they still aren't exactly my favorites)
3) Pimiento Cheese (Cheese with mayo and pimientos. My sister likes it. I hate it)
2) Pecans (tastes like cardboard)
1) Pickled beets (Smells horrible, taste even worse)
I agree with 4 and 1. Not 3, because I haven't eaten it and not 2, because WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR TASTE BUDS I like pecans :[

This would be terrible,
Fried Oranges

Crystal Man said:

Ahhh, I got to watch my eldest brother eat one of those, it's especially fun when his face turns sour.

Xzelion was there recording it with his phone :P

Anyway, my top three would be...

1. cilantro
2. celery
3. Hmm, most other foods I can eat without gagging like these, but uh... Raw ginger is nasty.

I love cilantro except when you eat too much. Then it tastes too spicy.

And I love pecans. Not sure where you get yours, though. Almonds taste like cardboard if any nuts do, which is funny because the almonds I eat are really fresh.

Airplane Food, I asked for turkey and cheese only sandwich and they only have turkey and very very hot white sauce I don't know and I throw up in paper bag

Also waiters commonly fill up very close to edge for water cup and it always spill at magazines and it is really wet

Most of the sandwiches I have on Airlines are like, really thin slices of ham and cheese between two giant pieces of bread :/ But usually, Airplane food doesn't bother me too much.

Anything that even has the remotest sense of spicy in it automatically makes me want to hurl it to the trash

Order fast food at airport and bring bag with 3 McDonald double cheeseburger and 2 medium fries for long flight so I can eat it

I think white sauce have very spicy mix with mayo, spam and peppers

Raoul ÇaRoule said:
1: Humus
2: Anything green
3: Organic stuff
That stuff is awesome. Say that to any egyptian and they'll be mad. (Like Me) We're still buds ;D
I like every thing that's actually food. Not bugs or anything crazy, just normal food. I don't like how Mcdonalds makes their chicken, so I don't eat it

King DDD said:
Also waiters commonly fill up very close to edge for water cup and it always spill at magazines and it is really wet

Your airline sucks, dude.

Baby Luigi said:
Anything that even has the remotest sense of spicy in it automatically makes me want to hurl it to the trash

Me: No, no, wasabi.
You: Oh, same old, same old, whats up with you?

Koopa Kid said:
Raoul ÇaRoule said:
1: Humus
2: Anything green
3: Organic stuff
That stuff is awesome. Say that to any egyptian and they'll be mad. (Like Me) We're still buds ;D
I like every thing that's actually food. Not bugs or anything crazy, just normal food. I don't like how Mcdonalds makes their chicken, so I don't eat it

We all have different opinions, like my hate for Magic School Bus. God, that bus driver never stopped smiling.

a Mod said:
Baby Luigi said:

How can you say that? D:

Dunno, that's the way my taste buds are, I guess.

My taste buds can't handle Hot Cheetos. Gives you guys a perspective of how much I dislike spicy foods.

Back