What is the easiest Mario game you played?

Mario is Missing shouldn't even count as a video game...

The reason why SMG was so hard for me was indeed the comets. Completing the regular missions were pretty easy.

Luigi's Mansion was a little too easy... My first playthrough took 1-2 hours. It was my first gamecube game ever and I was adjusting to the controls.

UltimatePetey said:
Mario is Missing shouldn't even count as a video game...

The reason why SMG was so hard for me was indeed the comets. Completing the regular missions were pretty easy.

Slingpod is an exception. It's not hard at all actually, but just a mere 5% error can make you meet your death, that's what makes it frustrating. The only good thing about it is its ridiculous amount of starbits.

Cosmo and I 100% New Super Mario Bros. Wii in a few days.

There are some tricky parts in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, though. I say another easy Mario game for me is Mario Kart Wii. I can get triple stars easily these days.

Yeah. We did try being funny sometimes, but that's usually when we are bored. We only kill each other if it was a mistake.

Mason said:
You two managed to cooperate without jumping on each other's heads?

We still jump on each other's heads a lot, but we spammed the bubble, like in the last coin in World 2-1. We never had to continue, and we got sparkly 5 stars on our file. We never saw the Super Guide thing, but I think it doesn't work in multi-player mode.

Yoshiwaker said:
SMG 2 is too easy, especially the bosses.

Even Fiery Gobblegut, who posed a challenge to some players out there?

And breezed through Toad's Turnpike? That level was a crap to beat.

Of course, I almost did mention Toad's Turnpike. I never had too much trouble with it until Extra mode.

...Yeah. :-\

Back