What is the hardest main Mario game you have ever played?

No doubt that Lost Levels is the hardest.

I want to put Mario world too, cause if you want to discover EVERY SINGLE LEVEL in the game. And Also collect EVERY YOSHI COIN in existance the game has to be one of the more complex mario games. Besides, i thought that was an easy game but when i see my friends playing it seems that it's very difficult for other people.

I'm guessing the Purple Coins, misc. comets, and the Trial Galaxies. Other than those, the game felt easy for me.

The hardest was Super Mario World. Get the yoshi coins is almost impossible!! :mad:

Anyone completed this game getting all the Yoshi coins? >:3

twinArmageddons said:

*surprised*
How many time did you take?
(For me it's too difficult for get them all... :()

Chivi-chivik said:
The hardest was Super Mario World. Get the yoshi coins is almost impossible!! :mad:

i did... 6 times... My record it's 3 hours and a half on the last time!(believe it or not) i also did a video of myself doing some really awesome things... But my stupid Ex-girlfriend deleted the video by accident...

- + ToD + - said:
Chivi-chivik said:

i did... 6 times... My record it's 3 hours and a half on the last time!(believe it or not) i also did a video of myself doing some really awesome things... But my stupid Ex-girlfriend deleted the video by accident...
Oh... that would suck... :(

Back