What'd you learn in School today honey?

You know when you get in the car, or come home from school, and your parents say something like.....

"How was School today"
What'd you learn in school today."

So.... this is the thread to do just that, but, your'e telling us. Not your parents. So I learned that my teacher makes a very good mickey mouse impression

I LEARNED THAT MY CHEMISTRY TEACHER IS PREGNANT

AGAIN

Mason said:
President Iwata said:
I LEARNED THAT MY CHEMISTRY TEACHER IS PREGNANT

AGAIN
did she teach you about meiosis as a response

That would be biology, so no.

To be on topic, my parents never asked me that. I would get back from the school via bus or foot, I would open the door, and my mother would scream something like "DON'T STEP ON THE CARPET! IT'S JUST BEEN STEAM CLEANED!"

President Iwata said:
Mason said:
did she teach you about meiosis as a response
That would be biology, so no.
YgOtk.png

School starts next week for me, so I didn't learn anything today.

>>Flubber
Also next Friday?

Nothing, as of me being sick.

>>Flubber
Than it isn't same. (^v^)

Yesterday I:

-translated Act IV, Scene iii of The Tragedy of Julius Caesar into modern English and learned that Portia killed herself by eating burning coal. :l

-did some naming chords in Music Lab (tonic, dominant, etc.).

-learned how to name binary acids and oxyacids and how to write their formulas in chemistry.

-learned that solving systems of equations with 3 variables is a long, tedious, and irritating process because it takes forever and uses up half a page of notebook paper. Plus, Study Island sucks.

-learned how to ask someone to pick up a bag of grapefruit at the grocery store in French.

First day at school for this year, and I only did 3 Aries exams (last part exam, last midterm exam, and last exam), and I got instructions for the final part of level 3: Cisco.
Now I realize that the entire level 3 is American English (read: language), lol.

the male reproductivory system

I learned how gay the school website cus even on weekends the chatroom is shut until after 3:30 pm

I learned that I had access to Cisco for only 1 hour on Friday.

I'm going to (an adult men's) Sunday School class today before church. I'll tell you what I learned when I get back. :P

The last time I have been to school (Friday), I learned the same thing: how much I hated it. Though my World History class is interesting.

Back