Super Mario galaxy fall out,.,.

M

Ms Mowz!

I played Super Mario galaxy it was fun for a bit but then it got boring..

I played SMG 2 it was really fun (better then the first) but once you get to world 4 it gets boring and hard.

Just my opinion, maybe I suck at gaming but some things are like impossible. and oh those level 5 worlds are oh so fun! :rolleyes:
I wanted to explore more of honeybloom, starshine beach & wild glide. those bright fun ones.

oh well

What is so bad about being hard? It offers some challenge, but is not frustratingly difficult. I thought Slingpod Galaxy in the first one was way harder than all the other levels combined in the second game.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
What is so bad about being hard? It offers some challenge, but is not frustratingly difficult. I thought Slingpod Galaxy in the first one was way harder than all the other levels combined in the second game.

Believe me I had to team up with my brother to get that one. I also went through 17 game overs.

PokemonMaster said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Believe me I had to team up with my brother to get that one. I also went through 17 game overs.
OMG!

ok ok I over-reacted :-\ I've already bet bowser in smg2 it was easier, I still haven't bet bowser in smg1

I got no Game Overs whatsoever, but some of the stars were a pain to get. Of all the stars in the Super Mario series, however, Grandmaster Galaxy's Prankster Comet is clearly the hardest.

MnSG said:
I got no Game Overs whatsoever, but some of the stars were a pain to get. Of all the stars in the Super Mario series, however, Grandmaster Galaxy's Prankster Comet is clearly the hardest.
Is that in word S?

I'm not quite done yet. I can't wait to get to World S so I can go to The Secret of Ricco Harbor ;D

I had more trouble with Luigi's Purple Coins than The Perfect Run, TBH

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I had more trouble with Luigi's Purple Coins than The Perfect Run, TBH

But you had the Assist Luma in Super Mario Galaxy 2! The luma made everything easier compared to the Co-star thingy.

The third last galaxy thing is hard :(

(the stone one where everything goes really fast)

Back