Characters in the next Super Smash Bros. game

It's not too much. I just replaced Marth's and Ike's texture with a different character that's all. Texture hacking is very fun.

Use the Next Characters called Bowser Jr., Protoman, Hardman, 9-Volt, King K. Rool and Shadow the Hedgehog.

Another Toad moveset (ideas):
B: Mushroom summon/bombs/ice ball
B Up: Propeller suit/super charged jump
B Side: Toad Kart/penguin slide/original move
B Down : Pluck/ground pound/etc
Final Smash:
1. Starshroom Attack: Toad gets in the Starshroom and can shoot down his foes with starbits.
2. Mushroom Gorge- Toad uses his powers to convert the stage into moving Mushroom platforms that he can move.
3.Toads Unite: Many Toads appear on screen to attack Toad's enemies.

For Toad's moveset, I already made a thread a few titles down from this one that has moves that he could use from in a link. Anyways, he has a lot that many overlook. Here are a few moves and stats of Toad:

SMB 2:
-speed, superhuman strength, weak jumps
-vegetables
-super charged jumps
-carrying objects over head

Wario's Woods:
-bombs
-running up walls
NSMB Wii:
-power ups and more.

Mario Kart :
-his kart (a Kart has yet to be in one's moveset sans Wario's bike).
-lightweight character

Mario spin-offs:
-mushroom summoning and spore emitting moves.
-party dice, hammers, and other weapons.

He could even use things like the Starshroom for his moveset since he will be repping all Toads.

What? Professor Layton is developed and published independently by Level-5, making the series fully third-party. Yes, Nintendo publishes it outside Japan, but that's all the control they have over the games.

TankDempsey said:
A new zelda character like midna

Bowser Jr
shadow
Baby Bros
Professor layton and luke
FUCKING YES! I like that list, add Toon Zelda/Tetra, Daisy, Rosalina, Flora and Clive and Im bought! Don Paulo would work better as a boss IMO.

Back