Characters in the next Super Smash Bros. game

Why not yoshi ???
I just wanna know why do you dont want yoshi in their and yoshi is a good character he thought that luigi was his mama as in mama luigi. Yoshi rocks!!! :yoshi: :yoshi: :yoshi:

Well, Yoshi is a shoo-in.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi would be welcome additions to the roster. In fact, ANY character is a welcome addition, even the ones I dislike.

All that plus Daisy as an alternate outfit for peach, rosalina and toon zelda/tetra, chanceller cole or linebeck would be pretty cool as well.

I want this:

Mario Series:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Toad
Bowser Jr.

Donkey Kong Series:
DK
Diddy
Funky
King K. Rool

Yoshi Series:
Yoshi
Baby Mario and Luigi (Like the Ice Climbers)

Wario Series:
Wario
Waluigi (He'd just look weird in the Mario category without Wario, so Nintendo would probably put him here))
Mona

Legend of Zelda:
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Toon Link
Ganondorf

Metroid:
Samus/Zero-Suit Samus
Ridley

Kirby Series:
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Prince Fluff

Star Fox Series:
Fox
Falco
Wolf

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Lucario
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff
Pichu

F-Zero:
Captain Falcon

Earthbound:
Ness
Lucas

Fire Emblem:
Ike

Pikmin Series:
Olimar
1 Pikmin (can change what kind of pikmin)

Nintendo Classics:
Ice Climbers
Pit
R.O.B
Mr. Game and Watch

Sonic Series:
Sonic
Dr. Eggman
Amy

Metal Gear:
Solid Snake

Final Fantasy:
Moogle
Cactuar
Ninja

Dragon Quest:
Slime

Pacman Series:
Pacman

Bomberman Series:
Bomberman

Animal Crossing:
Tom Nook

Other (I doubt these, but it would be cool):
Spyro the Dragon
Crash Bandicoot

Total:56 characters

I would honestly prefer:

Mario series:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Dimentio
Geno

Donkey Kong series:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

Yoshi series:
Yoshi
Pak E. Derm

Wario series:
Wario
Waluigi

Legend of Zelda series:
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf

Metroid series:
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley
Kraid, Draygon, or Phantoon

Kirby series;
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede
Marx
Zero Two

Star Fox series:
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Krystal

Pokemon series:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Pokemon Trainer
Krookodile

F-Zero series:
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Michael Chain

Earthbound series:
Ness
Lucas
Jeff

Fire Emblem series:
Ike
Marth
The Black Knight/Zelgius

Pikmin series:
Olimar

Nintendo Classics series:
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
Pit
R.O.B.

Sonic the Hedgehog series:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
Chaos

Metal Gear series:
Solid Snake

Third Party series:
Mega Man (and/or Zero)
Rayman
Spyro the Dragon

I'm not sure Toad would really work. He's not very strong or brave and he doesn't have a lot of powers.

The babies representing the Yoshi series would be cool though.

The typical argument as to why Toad shouldn't be playable. I respect your opinion, but honestly when you say that the babies could become playable characters when Toad cannot just seems too harsh. He's been one of the main heroes in the Mario games (and here I was hoping NSMB Wii would make people aware that Toad can actually do things aside from helping Mario) and he should at least be the next Mario rep in my opinion.

Propeller Toad said:
I'm not sure Toad would really work. He's not very strong or brave and he doesn't have a lot of powers.

The babies representing the Yoshi series would be cool though.

The typical argument as to why Toad shouldn't be playable. I respect your opinion, but honestly when you say that the babies could become playable characters when Toad cannot just seems too harsh. He's been one of the main heroes in the Mario games (and here I was hoping NSMB Wii would make people aware that Toad can actually do things aside from helping Mario) and he should at least be the next Mario rep in my opinion.

I wrote that a long time ago, and I didn't really understand why people wanted Toad to be playable in SSB, without making a moveset for him. But yeah, after playing NSMBWii, I can see some potential for Toad in SSB. And the reason I wanted the babies is mainly because I felt another representative for the Yoshi Series was needed and they proved their combat skills in Partners In Time.

Don't put TOO many characters. What happens if you have to do, like, All-Star with EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. Yeah.

Toad can also pull vegetables out of the ground and other stuff, but Peach has all of that already. Still, I want Toad pretty badly.

Toad can use the powers he acquired in Mario Sports Mix.

You mean popping mushrooms out of the ground? Sure.

Master Koopakid said:
Toad but with all his NSMBW powers

B: Ice ball. Toad throws an ice ball, moves just like Mario's fire balls but does less damage and freezes enemies for 5 seconds.
Side B: Penguin Slide
Down B: Ground Pound.
Up B: Propellor Helmet
Final Smash: ???

His final smash stuns characters by making mushrooms pop out of the ground. When stunned, Toad can attack them easier. Also, the mushrooms do damage.

I got this from Mario Sports Mix. Kinda.

I think Toad, Waluigi, Baby Mario, Shadow the Hedgehog, and alot of others should be added, and Olimar should be removed. He's just not meant for fighting. I also think Roy should be brought back.

MCSoulja said:
I think Toad, Waluigi, Baby Mario, Shadow the Hedgehog, and alot of others should be added, and Olimar should be removed. He's just not meant for fighting. I also think Roy should be brought back.

Baby Luigi with Baby Mario makes me happy and Roy being brought back will make me happy as well.

Melee brings back nostalgia for me, just like SMS. :P The music is awesome, and the guitarist for Melee's music is GODLY!

Also, that would be funny if they added an Animal Crossing character. Mr Resetti would attack you with his speech bubbles. :P

I think the main Animal Crossing character would be playable, or even Tom Nook before Mr. Resetti

I remember texture hacked Cloud. He had some weird, fat knife and he was over Ike, so he had a pizzazzy version of Great Aether. I also texture hacked Marth to be Sepiroth...and I killed him too, along with Cloud.

Sora is not a bad idea either. Square Enix made several Mario games in the past, so they're not too random for Nintendo.

Back