The 3d mario game after galaxy 2.

This is to discuss ideas for the next 3d mario game. It could be anywhere from Super Mario Galaxy 3 or even something completey different. I have always thought of a game where mario goes back in time reliving some of the greatest moments of past game but in 3d. :mario: Or a game more like 64.

Let's explore the micro world! From microbes to atoms! Hey, we already explored the macro world

Luigiis4Real25 said:
I have always thought of a game where mario goes back in time reliving some of the greatest moments of past game but in 3d.

That's be cool. Time travelling, with enemies from the various time periods. Hee hee, Ancient Greek/ Medieval/ Renaissance/ Victorian enemies, along with Star Trek-time and stuff. I can just see a Goomba with a monocle and pipe. :goomba: :posh:

After you go into space, where else CAN you go?

...To the past? Sure, why not? The first 3D platformer to take place in the Mushroom Kingdom's past! It'll also give us another chance to include Professor E. Gad!

Alternate dimensions. Up is down, black is white, good is evil, and so on.

Smashgoom202 said:
After you go into space, where else CAN you go?

...To the past? Sure, why not? The first 3D platformer to take place in the Mushroom Kingdom's past! It'll also give us another chance to include Professor E. Gad!
There's already Mario games that take place in the past. Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Island DS, Partners in Time...

The galaxy's should be more of a place/destination,

like one galaxy could be mushroom kingdom, Delfino island, luigi's mansion ect.

The Marioverse explores the other Nintendo verses.

Kinda off topic, but I would love a SMS remake for something or other.

BACK ON TOPIC: I've kinda thought of a game where Mario is shrunken down and has to travel through the Mushroom Kingdom at about ant size. Or something.

Hmm we need something new,

i mean we have had the paper world, galaxy ect.

Maybe a game where it locates in the Mushroom kingdom and it has a new story line (nothing like bowser kidnapping peach)

and you explore the kingdom and goes to character's houses like Wario's.

I know it's not a very good idea, but still.

My idea: everyone gets reverted to their blocky models of the N64 era! Someone is behind this horribly evil scheme! Who? WHO!? Just an idea, for crying out loud. Besides, I love the silly blocky models of the N64 era.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
My idea: everyone gets reverted to their blocky models of the N64 era! Someone is behind this horribly evil scheme! Who? WHO!? Just an idea, for crying out loud. Besides, I love the silly blocky models of the N64 era.
good one, you mean kind of like pixel ?

Super Mario Dimension
Mario travels to different dimensions, finding alternate countrparts of his enemies, friends, and himself! Anti-Mario, dictator of the Mushroom Union, captures Mario when he gets to that dimension. He meets a freedom fighter named Bowser, and they must team up to fight Anti-Mario, and save the multiverse.

Alternate Marios
Anti-Mario: Dictator of the Mushroom Union.
Gangsta Mario: A hoodlum who fights the corrupt Koopa Police.
Mario Hood: A Robin Hood-esque Mario.
MARIO 2.0: A robotic Mario from a post-apocalyptic world.
Super Maria: A female Mario from a dimension where everyone's genders are switched(does this mean :birdo: would stay the same?).

Technologic Robot said:
Super Mario Dimension
Mario travels to different dimensions, finding alternate countrparts of his enemies, friends, and himself! Anti-Mario, dictator of the Mushroom Union, captures Mario when he gets to that dimension. He meets a freedom fighter named Bowser, and they must team up to fight Anti-Mario, and save the multiverse.

Alternate Marios
Anti-Mario: Dictator of the Mushroom Union.
Gangsta Mario: A hoodlum who fights the corrupt Koopa Police.
Mario Hood: A Robin Hood-esque Mario.
MARIO 2.0: A robotic Mario from a post-apocalyptic world.
Super Maria: A female Mario from a dimension where everyone's genders are switched(does this mean :birdo: would stay the same?).
Cool

Back