Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Hunting Snakes and Wolves. Losers.

SSBB got relatively bad reviews on GameFAQs.

Weeeeeeeeee! 1000th reply!
@KB: You made the 1000th post in this thread. ;)

PaperStriker said:

You should have seen the current admin go crazy about the number of people complaining about him allowing low scoring reviews to be posted. Mainly because people were claiming that the game wasn't actually out in Japan (for some reason).

Master Hand is still the final boss of Classic Mode. He also appears in the Subspace Emissary, in which Taboo tries to hold him back or something other. He soon, along with the other characters, gets transformed into a trophy.

Later on, King Dedede, Ness and Luigi relives Bowser, who then stare at the Master Hand trophy and talked.

King Boo said:
Master Hand is still the final boss of Classic Mode. He also appears in the Subspace Emissary, in which Taboo tries to hold him back or something other. He soon, along with the other characters, gets transformed into a trophy.

Later on, King Dedede, Ness and Luigi relives Bowser, who then stare at the Master Hand trophy and talked.

Heh i was gonna quote you but then i see these spoilers. Thanks a lot >_< Anbyway aero city seems nice and ike is not that slow i may main him after i get bored with marth.

Two best songs in Brawl = http://eu.unmod.org/music/brawl/hiqual/Metaknight's%20Revenge.mp3

http://www.khfadingmemories.com/SSBBmp3s/King%20Dedede's%20Theme.mp3

They are Meta Knight's Revenge and King Dedede's Theme, respectivly.

The latter is DP's battle theme on Userpedia. The former is my battle theme on Userpedia. Just some Userpedia fun-facts.

i'm a wario, meta knight, and a pokemon trainer hunter

i also am going to have 3 main characters

1. all around

2. speed

3. stratagy

Ah, pipe down. At least they're not playable...

Ghost Jam said:
PaperStriker said:

You should have seen the current admin go crazy about the number of people complaining about him allowing low scoring reviews to be posted. Mainly because people were claiming that the game wasn't actually out in Japan (for some reason).

And it turns out that a majority of those reviews were meant as a joke.

Ghost Jam said:
Ghost Jam said:
PaperStriker said:

And it turns out that a majority of those reviews were meant as a joke.

That's painstakingly obvious.

All the new Assists look FTW.

All but Tingle. Geesh, you'd think he'd get the tip and stop wearing long johns in public.

The final boss of Brawl is FTL. Reminds me of Nene.

I have all the Kirby songs in Brawl in .MP3 format. If anyone wants some, just ask.

COME TO NINJI'S DISCOUNT BRAWL SONG STORE. BUY ONE, OWE ME TWO FREE!!

No thanks. I've already got FD. Epicness...

ChaosNinji said:
Checker Knights is FTW. It's straight from Kirby Air Ride. Anyone know where I can find a version of it like on VGMusic? Not Youtube, please.

Same for me, but with the Final Destination please! And all the Warioware music too! Thanks!!!

Back