Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

stage Idea

Generator shaft C

you are fighting on the circle, until meta ridley comes down and it becomes a falling stage. while the stage is falling, ridley is in the background and is occasonally shooting a beam at you. occasonally, you will be in his hand and he will bite the stage.

How about this:

Stage-Mii Plaza

Miis that you have one the Wii and inn your reomotes will tun in all directions, and can be knocked out momentarily. The more Miis, the more trouble you'll have as you try to beat down your opponent while saving your own a$$.

I suggest this because I doubt the Miis will be able to be imported, however that would be very nice if they were! :)

i know this will already happen (maybe) but how about this:

stage:green hill zone

Every once and a while a badnick will walk across the screen and it will cause 50 percent if you get touched plus metal sonic/ knuckles would fly by in the air or backround.Eggman could appear and swing this ball thing he used once for a boss battle in sonic the hedgehog 1/2/3.......Or eggman could be a boss.

off topic:this is my 50th post bam koopa troopa i am

So, MOJO's not gonna update anymore...
(sobs)

He said Mojo, not Dojo.

Oh and Geno fans, Geno was been deconfirmed for now.

http://blogs.ign.com/phoenixdragoon/2007/12/25/75196/

Geno is deconfirmed for now. There's a still a chance for him, but he's still unlikely.

SmashBrother said:
I didn't even get to read it... :(
My computer wouldn't load it.
>_>

King Boo said:
Let's make a new Luigi moveset!

B: (Thunderhand)- Luigi charges up electricty in his hand, and runs forward with it, similiar to Kakashi Hatake's Chidori from Naruto.

>B: (Green Missile)- May be a copy of Pikachu's Skull Bash, but hey. It makes him stand out from Mario more. The chance of a spontaneous misfire is slightly increased.

^B: (High Jump)- His famous High Jump from Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.

vB: (Poltergeist 3000)- Does no damage, but pulls the enemy to Luigi, instead of knocking them back like FLUDD. Allows Luigi to set up combos. Works kind of like Link's Gale Boomerang.

I know this is an old quote, but I was trying to think of a final smash... After some thought... It should probably be something involving a POW block, considering he was the pseudo star of the first two games it appeared in....

Edit 2, above 'cause it relates to Luigi: Super Dimentio is also a possibility for his final smash. I also thought of some taunts:
^:Backflips and says "Yay!" a la Super Mario Advance.
>: That's mama Luigi to you, Mario!
v: A bashful kick to the ground.

Edit:
SmashBrother said:
I hope Sakurai asks Capcom for permission to use Mega Man in the time before Jan 3. And if he does, I hope he asks for the classic style, the original blue bomber. 8)

And just to please all fans, alternate models could be Palette swaps. Plus that weird green thing from Captain N.

I can see his move-set right now...

B: Buster gun
B>: Charged buster gun
B^: Morphs into a blue liquid thing, disappears upwards, and reappears on the stage, if lucky. Just like his epic entrance to most stages in the series.
Bv: A sliding kick

Final smash: Transforms into Hyper Mega Man from Marvel Vs. Capcom, then blasts everyone. Kinda like Mario finale.

Yeah, about :luigi:'s Final Smash... Hmm... How about this, for the possibility that :wario:'s the only one with an alternate costume, maybe he could getthe Samus condition:

Luigi Carnival

Luigi gets a bunch of electricity around him, and fires thunder balls all around him in different directions, and reappears as the dastardly Mr. L! he would have a few have different stats, and would, of cousre, have different specials moves.

Up B: Super Jump
Forward B: Green Thunder
Standard B: L Pose
Down B: Thunder Kick
Final Smash: Brobot L-Type

noWAI.

it"SS to simi lar To Mario"S and mr.l wllnotREppear namain stream game.

Whew! Keyboard working again.

3Dejong said:
noWAI.

it"SS to simi lar To Mario"S and mr.l wllnotREppear namain stream game.

Whew! Keyboard working again.

1. Luigi altogether is similar to Mario.
2. Whoever said that Mr. L can't appear again?
3. Get a new keyboard.

If Mr. L appeared again, it'd be a cameo, maybe. Goomboss only appeared again in two DS games and the Star Spirits in MP5, and that's all.

They're the only characters that made it outta teh PM-series.

PaperStriker said:
They're the only characters that made it outta teh PM-series.
So, that means that Mr. L's got no chance? >_>

SmashBrother said:
This can be Mr. L's game to get out of the PM series.
Yes yes.

GOSH DARNIT! For God's sakes, guys, Mr. L will NEVER re-appear! He was a product of Nastasia when she hypnotised Luigi! (I think, I've never played the game. XP) Nastasia ain't here anymore, so he no longer has the means of turning into Mr. L again. >_> Face it! Mr. L being awesome doesn't justify his return - he is basically worthless now. Sorry, I like Mr. L too, but he just has no chance of appearing again.

Now that I got THAT done, SAKURAI, YOU MEANIE! I left for vacation for Four days, while hoping you'd give some good updates, AND YOU GO ON HIATUS! D=

That's old news, but, I haven't been here in a while. XP

King Boo said:
I'm maining Waluigi.

I don't care if he's playable or not.
>_> Do you even know what "maining" means?

And, YAY DP'S BACK!!

Back