Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

I was just watching the SSE movie again, and I noticed that when the purple Primid smoke appears before the Ancient Minister. it's not forming Primads. It's revealing something. And I think I also saw something the color of Fox. :shock: Could this mean it was has the ability to possess things and it was trying (or suceeded) to possess Fox? That could explain Bowser's, Wario's, and Rayquaza's alleigance to the Subspace Army. And possibly Meta Knight was on there side too. But he regained control and the smoke dissappeared. Then the Army through him out and Ice Climbers found him. It's possible. :)

Toa Waluigi said:
I was just watching the SSE movie again, and I noticed that when the purple Primid smoke appears before the Ancient Minister. it's not forming Primads. It's revealing something. And I think I also saw something the color of Fox. :shock: Could this mean it was has the ability to possess things and it was trying (or suceeded) to possess Fox? That could explain Bowser's, Wario's, and Rayquaza's alleigance to the Subspace Army. And possibly Meta Knight was on there side too. But he regained control and the smoke dissappeared. Then the Army through him out and Ice Climbers found him. It's possible. :)

Possible. But we won't find out 'till Jan 3. Why Japan's release? Because it's gonna get the Galaxy effect and have people import Japan's edition and put up vids on YouTube. I can garuntee that.

King Boo said:
MEGAMAN IS NOT IN BRAWL!
During a question/answer session in the latest Bionic Commando podcast, Keiji Inafune lets us know that Mega Man isn’t in Brawl. His answer is pretty fun, and includes a little teasing throughout.

Well, I really do love Super Smash Brothers. It’s a great series…but, Nintendo hasn’t asked me yet if they can use Mega Man in their game. I’m still waiting…we have a little bit of time left, it’s not coming out for another few months. They might get around to asking us if we’d like to put Mega Man in Super Smash Brothers. Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they’ll give me a call.

Source: http://gonintendo.com/?p=32159

Quite sad. =/

If he wants Mega Man to be in Brawl, why don't they just 'beg' for it?

Konami's strategy > CapCom's strategy

Today's update is made of win.

And mustard.

YAY OVERALL WARIO

3Dejong said:
Today's update is made of win.

And mustard.

YAY OVERALL WARIO

Friday's and today's updates should have switched.

Or... maybe he's planning something for TOMORROW... Christmas Day.

Ah, yes, my most hated day of the year! Hopefully THAT brings good fortunes on the Dojo!!

FAIL UPDATE IS FREAKIN' FAIL

@Dp: <_<

Pokemon DP said:
Ah, yes, my most hated day of the year! Hopefully THAT brings good fortunes on the Dojo!!

DP, you know that other people like X-mad, riiiiiiiiiight?

Or maybe he's saving teh good stuffz for some Japanese holiday...

I checked the Japanese site for the update, but I got the basic gist of it.
FTFW! (for the freakin' win)

And, look at the last screenshot! The Wario falling downward is vintage Mario!

Smiddle said:
King Boo said:
If Ness DOES return, he'll be just like Overalls Wario.

No.

Overalls Wario was a phail update.

No it wasn't. Lots of people were upset that Wario appeared as the CEO of WarioWare Inc. Lots of people that wanted Wario wanted the overalls style, because that practically symbolized the moveset from all the Wario Land and Wario World games.

Update was not phail. It was on the line of good and great. 8)

King Boo said:
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Captain Phail!

But interesting candy, if any. :D

However, this concerns me. Sakurai said, "Wario alone is special". Does this mean Ness is either in or out, not in between? And what about a Dr. Mario costume for our good ole plumber? :shock:

SmashBrother said:
Smiddle said:
King Boo said:

No.

Overalls Wario was a phail update.

No it wasn't. Lots of people were upset that Wario appeared as the CEO of WarioWare Inc. Lots of people that wanted Wario wanted the overalls style, because that practically symbolized the moveset from all the Wario Land and Wario World games.

Update was not phail. It was on the line of good and great. 8)

IT'S A FREAKIN' COSTUME!!1

Anyway, today's update was pwning.
But I was looking forward to a character update.

Smiddle said:
King Boo said:
Wow, Super Sonic looks pretty crappy. It sucks ass, its hard to control, and its easy to dodge if you go too fast.

You're right, actually.

Guys i thought the music was pretty good to say myself. Plus the music might mean Green Hill Zone *Hint Hint* :wink: I think luigi should have Super Mario Galaxy powers like the star spin etc. because why was there no refrence to it in Mario. Maybe a stage for it.

chibizombie said:
I think luigi should have Super Mario Galaxy powers like the star spin etc. because why was there no refrence to it in Mario. Maybe a stage for it.

Not what was thought of, but interesting none the less. :)

Back