Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

King Boo said:
http://jorgeyporgieboy.tripod.com/index.html

Dojo Parody site, not MOJO!! You can even request your own updates.

And... Sakurai needs to do an update on the Mario Kart Stage. It been known about even since the first trailer was released. Yet Sakurai has yet to put it on the site.

Kinda' lame. D:

Yeah, but the Mojo hasnt had any updates in a long time. Its really depressing. So I found this.

Tomorrow's update has GOT to be huge. The original release date of the game is also the first update of the month. Make it big Sakurai.

The delay was done so they can add ALOT more characters.

And Subspace Emissary is 10 hours long. And you DONT get to choose your character. It's one big story where you have to play through all the characters' parts. (you usually will get to pick between two different characters for each level).

This info is coming from NSider.

Sakurai recently said he will make and improve SSBB as optimum as possible.

He also said there will be many playable characters, more than you can imagine, and he said the team is still adding and programming characters. There will be more 3rd party characters too.

The combo control, he said, is relatively easy to control
But to those who already played Melee, he recommends the GC controller

The best news is that SE will be in the best quality that is fun to play alone. It takes more than 10 hours to complete the story mode.

Source: Famitsu

King Boo said:
Sakurai needs to do an update on the Mario Kart Stage. It been known about even since the first trailer was released. Yet Sakurai has yet to put it on the site.
You don't suppose it was scrapped, do you?

Dodoman said:
King Boo said:
Sakurai needs to do an update on the Mario Kart Stage. It been known about even since the first trailer was released. Yet Sakurai has yet to put it on the site.
You don't suppose it was scrapped, do you?
I hope not. It looked awesome.

I wonder how many characters he's gonna put in...

69 maybe?

Ok, the 69 joke wasnt funny.

I'd say 50.

I can totally see this being one of the songs for the Mario Kart Stage. http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/ds/nds-mkds-titlescreen.mid

SmashBrother said:
Indeed! :D
Go be a noob elsewhere. [/Uniju]

HOLY ****, 10-HOUR STORY MODE?!
LOLOLOLOLOL

Not if the hardest difficulty has extra cutscences. >_>

I think it rules.

FlareKnight said:
I think it rules.
What? The game, or the Subspace Emissary?

I'm not following a lot of the stuff that is going on here. XP

I get most of my info from the website, so, I have no idea what you guys are talking about half the time. =|

Hell yeah, son. Dis is some hard ****, son. If Sakurai dont give us a tight update, I'mma run up in that motha****ers house and rob his ***, son.

King Boo said:
Hell yeah, son. Dis is some hard ****, son. If Sakurai dont give us a tight update, I'mma run up in that motha****ers house and rob his ***, son.
That sounded so wrong. 0_o

If that was meant to be sick, don't do it again, please! >_>

Uniju said:
t wasn't sick, it was full of useless swearing and violence in a retarded attempt to make King Boo seem cooler.
kk.

It was kinda pointless to say all that, King Boo. =|

(sigh)

Can you guys believe that the future-game of the decade could have come out tomorrow?
And it was delayed...
THATS NO GOOD!

I'm half black, so you can expect me to try to sound all gangsta, son. I only do it when I wanna be funny/cool, son. Now that I'm done expainin dat....

We need a ****in character update tomorrow, son.

King Boo said:
I'm half black, so you can expect me to try to sound all gangsta, son. I only do it when I wanna be funny/cool, son. Now that I'm done expainin dat....

We need a ****in character update tomorrow, son.
You don't sound cool, son. It's actually annoying, son. I like pie, son.

sonsons0nsonsonsonsloqltuwtssonson

Uniju said:
WTF, game of the decade? Thats like saying Sonic '06 is the biggest game since Super Mario 64. xD

Super Mario Galaxy is clearly the game of the decade

If you say otherwise, GO PLAY THE DAMN GAME.
Oh, Uniju, stop it! You said it yourself, SSBB will do better than SMG because everyone is after the action fighters! Just cos' you don't like SSB, doesn't mean it has to suck to everyone!

Back