Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Okay, that tears it.

Every time people go off-topic, I'm going to quote them with this:
How relevant to the topic.

Get ready to be pissed off.
[/irony]

Does anyone think there will be more Kirby characters?

Online was included to take away the horror of playing the CPU. And what gimmicks? If you mean items, then just turn the damn items off. Also third party characters are a gimmick? That means that you dont like the fact that Sonic is in. Therefore Uniju, you have just contradicted yourself. If you dont like Super Smash Bros. then please get out of this topic, and stop ruining it for people who DO like it. Good day to you, sir.

This topic is only for FANS of the series. And I do agree on the fact that Sonic hasnt been in a good game since Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles. However, Sonic is irrelevant to this topic. Seriously, Uniju, you are unable to post any constructive criticism. Even your brother, Snack, agrees on that.

Snack said:
And please excuse my brother. He is a very harsh critic, and never gives any constructive comments. If you want help with things, try talking to Toadbert101 or Pokemon DP, both of them know there stuff, and are usually pretty friendly.

King Boo said:
This topic is only for FANS of the series. And I do agree on the fact that Sonic hasnt been in a good game since Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles. However, Sonic is irrelevant to this topic. Seriously, Uniju, you are unable to post any constructive criticism. Even your brother, Snack, agrees on that.

Snack said:
And please excuse my brother. He is a very harsh critic, and never gives any constructive comments. If you want help with things, try talking to Toadbert101 or Pokemon DP, both of them know there stuff, and are usually pretty friendly.
[/quote]Oh my God...
They're siblings?

Anyway, what do you guys think the Sonic stage will be?

Uniju said:
Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

Snack said:
Oh my God...
They're siblings?

Anyway, what do you guys think the Sonic stage will be?

You didn't know? o_O

>_> It could be the Death Egg. <_<

Actually I got the quote from a PM. And let's just ignore Uniju's posts. Act as if he never posted at all.

Yep Green Hill Zone. Best stage for Sonic. Also, I like pie.

I'm a bit late, but, better late than never.

I don't mean to take sides or anything, but, Uniju, you ONLY think the SSB series is the worst series, because you hate it yourself. Look around. You are the only person on the Wiki I've seen who hates SSB. There is a reason everyone likes it. What is that reason? I dunno, maybe because, IT IS ACTUALLY GOOD!!! Just because you hate something, doesn't instantly make it suck as a fact! I hate Mario Party so much, but I know, for a fact, it is one of the most popular series on Earth, and there is a good reason for it. Third Party characters are NOT a Gimmick. You said it yourself, Sonic and Snake are only in because they were meant to be in SSBM! >_>

Also, you get annoyed at a thread that is filled only with people who like the series. I bet, if I were to constantly say "MARIO PARTY SUCKS, DEAL WITH IT!" or "SUPER MARIO GALAXY IS THE WORST!" on a thread about Mario Party or Super Mario Galaxy, you'd get pretty annoyed at me!

Anyway, I'm not taking sides here, I'm just saying what I think. So, Dodoman, King Boo, do NOT think I am saying this on your behalf.

Pokemon DP said:
I don't mean to take sides or anything, but, Uniju, you ONLY think the SSB series is the worst series, because you hate it yourself. Look around. You are the only person on the Wiki I've seen who hates SSB. There is a reason everyone likes it. What is that reason? I dunno, maybe because, IT IS ACTUALLY GOOD!!!

Tsk, Uniju have every rights to have a different opinion, the problem is the way he voice it.

Pokemon DP said:
I'm a bit late, but, better late than never.

I don't mean to take sides or anything, but, Uniju, you ONLY think the SSB series is the worst series, because you hate it yourself. Look around. You are the only person on the Wiki I've seen who hates SSB. There is a reason everyone likes it. What is that reason? I dunno, maybe because, IT IS ACTUALLY GOOD!!! Just because you hate something, doesn't instantly make it suck as a fact! I hate Mario Party so much, but I know, for a fact, it is one of the most popular series on Earth, and there is a good reason for it. Third Party characters are NOT a Gimmick. You said it yourself, Sonic and Snake are only in because they were meant to be in SSBM! >_>

Also, you get annoyed at a thread that is filled only with people who like the series. I bet, if I were to constantly say "MARIO PARTY SUCKS, DEAL WITH IT!" or "SUPER MARIO GALAXY IS THE WORST!" on a thread about Mario Party or Super Mario Galaxy, you'd get pretty annoyed at me!

Anyway, I'm not taking sides here, I'm just saying what I think. So, Dodoman, King Boo, do NOT think I am saying this on your behalf.

Good God, about time someone said it. I wasn't cuz' I'm the newbie. I say somethin' wrong and EVERYONE wil hate me forevers.

So, that being said and quoted, anyone wanna predict what tomorrow's update will be? :)

Blitzwing said:
Tsk, Uniju have every rights to have a different opinion, the problem is the way he voice it.
Yes, he can have an opinion. I'm just sick and tired of him treating his opinion as a fact! >_> Like you say, he voices his opinion incorrectly.

All right, time to clear a few things up:
1.) This is the Super Smash Bros. Brawl DISCUSSION. It doesn't matter if you're a fan, or you hate it with every fiber of the being that you are. Say what you want about it... here.
2.) There is no 2. So, I guess I cleared one thing up. >_>

Have you at all heard yourself talk about Smash Bros.? On Chat, you go on, saying that it sucks (even though you haven't even played it yet! >_>), how bad it will be, you always point out the bad things about it, you always try and point out the bad parts of every single update (example, on the Spectator update, all you had to say about it, was "Looks like a crummy way to get coins.", or something like that.). You could've said something like "Meh, doesn't look that good, IMO.". I'm just sick of how negative you are about the game every time I talk about it!
"Pokemon DP: WAH! BRAWL CAN WAIT, I NEED TO SEE THESE COMICS!!!"
"Uniju: That's because Brawl is gonna suck. ;)"
"Pokemon DP: ... I'll ignore that comment. -_-'"
Can you at least say something like "I know it is a very popular franchise, but, Super Smash Bros., like all fighting games, does not appeal to me that much.", or something like that! Even "Super Smash Bros. sucks, IMO." would be good enough! Not "Super Smash Bros. Brawl is gonna suck!" or "That's because Super Smash Bros. sucks!", which is saying it like it is a fact! That doesn't help anyone.

[/quote]Can you at least say something like "I know it is a very popular franchise, but, Super Smash Bros., like all fighting games, does not appeal to me that much.", or something like that! Even "Super Smash Bros. sucks, IMO." would be good enough! Not "Super Smash Bros. Brawl is gonna suck!" or "That's because Super Smash Bros. sucks!", which is saying it like it is a fact! That doesn't help anyone.[/quote]

Please?

Uniju said:
You should know by now DP, I'm negative about everything.

Its just like you and your friend you talked about, you say you hate Waluigi because all your friend every talks about is Waluigi. When someone talks about nothing but one thing all the time it gets really *bleep* annoying.
I suppose you are right there. But, I barely ever talk about SSB unless the update draws nigh. =|

Don't double post, please. And, yeah, that update was crummy. =| We'll get a Newcomer soon... hopefully! >_>

Back