Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Glowsquid said:
Pokemon DP said:
Capt. Falcon probably got sent back to secret characters. He's probably unlockable again. And remember this:
Captain Falcon doesnt fall off the stage. The stage falls off Captain Falcon.
WTF? Why do you think Unlockables aren't gonna be revealed on the website?! -_-' There are a huge amount of Newcomers confirmed, so, obviously, not all of them are default. -_-'

Yeah, Sakurai said third party would be unlockable. That didn't stop Sonic from being confirmed.

It could be we won't learn about returning unlockables.

Sakurai stated that no secrets would be revealed on the website.
However, Sakurai also stated that third-parties would have to be unlocked.
So, I dunno.

Dodoman said:
Pokemon DP said:
He looks like a girl in Sin & Punishment. But the game PWNZ. Seriously.
He looks like a girl in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, too. =|
Lol, that's what I was gonna say.
At first I thought he was wearing a dress... :shock:

o_O He looks nothing like a female..

Some more characters were anounced accidentaly. They are Luigi, (unfortunatly) Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Sheik, Krystal, An AC character (will use mostly AC items. He'll be interesting.), and Ness will definantly not be returning.

Toa Waluigi said:
Some more characters were anounced accidentaly. They are Luigi, (unfortunatly) Jigglypuff, Ganondorf, Sheik, Krystal, An AC character (will use mostly AC items. He'll be interesting.), and Ness will definantly not be returning.

Proof please.

King Boo said:
Toa Waluigi said:

Proof please.

Luigi: Some bumbling NOA official mentioned him in a conderence.

Ganondorf, Sheik and Krystal: They are listed on the IMDB, along with theirs voices actors.

Jigglypuff: When asked in an interview, Snake's voice actor said the character he would like beating up the most is Jigglypuff.

AC character: That one is mostly conjecture, in the Smashville udapte, there was the Animal Crossing Logo present. (Unlike say Dr. Wright, who only got the generic Smash logo.)

Toa Waluigi said:

Unfortunatly?! Luigi will be a great character if he's not a clone.

ChaosNinji said:
Toa Waluigi said:

Unfortunatly?! Luigi will be a great character if he's not a clone.
luigi = epic win

Jigglypuff needs to GTFO. Sure she's a high tier character, but she replaced Pit in the original, and now that Pit is in, she can go. Plus we have the Pokemon Trainer, and more multi jumpers, such as Meta Knight, King Dedede, Pit, and possibly Charizard.

King Boo said:
Jigglypuff needs to GTFO. Sure she's a high tier character, but she replaced Pit in the original, and now that Pit is in, she can go. Plus we have the Pokemon Trainer, and more multi jumpers, such as Meta Knight, King Dedede, Pit, and possibly Charizard.

1. What is GTFO

2. Jigglypuff for brawl!!!!!!!!!!! :P

KingMario said:
King Boo said:

1. What is GTFO

2. Jigglypuff for brawl!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Biospark for Brawl. =3
Just kiddin'.

Don't count on it Chaos. Jiggs is the most popular Pokayowedohman in Japan.

Today's update was phail.

This update was not phail. It confirms that we can change our controller's configuration, such as changing what buttons do what. I'm turning tap jump off, so then when I press up on the Control Stick I wont jump. I use X/Y to Jump. Yep. I'm sticking with the Gamecube controller.

ChaosNinji said:
Dodoman said:
Don't count on it Chaos. Jiggs is the most popular Pokayowedohman in Japan.

Today's update was phail.

I didn't say anything about Jiggly. :|
Oh, I meant to refer to King Boo. <_< >_> Sorry.

Oh, and King Boo, it was half-phail. Okay?

Oh, I meant to refer to King Boo. <_< >_> Sorry.

Oh, and King Boo, it was half-phail. Okay?
Jigglypuff is likely to return. Jigglypuff is a very popular Pokémon in Japan, and her Rest move is FTW! =3

Who here is hoping for another 3rd Party character next month? =|

I hardly ever see you post anywhere else. Take a look around the forum.
Is there any problem with that? >_>

Additionally, the updates today were meh-ish. I think it is cool that it can have Widescreen Display, but, I never pay attention to that. I'm always too busy smashing everyone off the stage! :P The music is awesome! =) I liked Flat Zone's music, so, this one was good for me. =P I was hoping the original Donkey Kong game would get some emphasis in SSBB; after all, it was the game that started both the Mario AND Donkey Kong series.

Maka said:
The controls update worries me. They don't seem too good.

GameCube controller is fine, cuz its just like Melee, except you can turn Tap Jump off. And IMO, the controls for the Nunchuk look AWFUL. Classic Controller seems alright. Just like an SNES controller. The NES-styple Wii Remote looks alright too. I'll definitely stick with the Gamecube controller, but I'll try the Classic Controller and the Wiimote, but the Nunchuk can kiss my ***.

That music was the most winsome thing I've listened to, aside from a Bushism collection on YouTube. :P

That music was the most winsome thing I've listened to, aside from a Bushism collection on YouTube. :P
Sonic music still PWNs it, IMO. But, everyone has their preferences, so, I'll respect that. =)

Pokemon DP said:
Sonic music still PWNs it, IMO. But, everyone has their preferences, so, I'll respect that. =)
I won't your opinion sucks lolololol
[/Corn Flakes Guy]

Back