Newcomers:

Midna with Wolf Link
Krystal
King K. Rool
Megaman
Geno
ratchet and clank
Crash

RATCHET & CLANK ARE NOT GOING TO APPEAR BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER APPEARED ON A NINTENDO CONSOLE.

Sakurai stated that no characters will appear in any way unless they've appeared in a Nintendo console game.

Dodoman said:
RATCHET & CLANK ARE NOT GOING TO APPEAR BECAUSE THEY HAVE NEVER APPEARED ON A NINTENDO CONSOLE.

Sakurai stated that no characters will appear in any way unless they've appeared in a Nintendo console game.

He can still wish for it.
Let's just say "good luck".

Personally, I'd dare NOT to be stupid.

GO AGAINST THE FLOW

Where does this Claus fellow 'pear?

3Dejong said:
D'oh!

Anyhoo, has Contra even APPEARED on a Nintendo system?

Yes, Contra 1 and Super C are some of the most beloved tittle of the NES, and so is the SNES instalement Contra III. Contra 4 was recently released on the DS and is selling pretty well.

Blitzwing said:
3Dejong said:
D'oh!

Yes, Contra 1 and Super C are some of the most beloved tittle of the NES, and so is the SNES instalement Contra III. Contra 4 was recently released on the DS and is selling pretty well.

Whoa, OK.

I'd say there's a good chance of music/trophies then.

Yay for trophies!!!

Ya know what would be kick ass? If Sakurai changed his mind and made Waluigi an actual character. Or, if there ends up being some sort of expansion to the game, letting you have more charaters like Waluigi.

That would be fo thuh win.

SmashBrother said:
Yay for trophies!!!

Ya know what would be kick ass? If Sakurai changed his mind and made Waluigi an actual character. Or, if there ends up being some sort of expansion to the game, letting you have more charaters like Waluigi.

That would be fo thuh win.

Mayhap a hacker might make Waluigi playable.

But once Sakurai announces Waluigi's a Trophy, it's pretty much set in stone.

3Dejong said:
Blitzwing said:
3Dejong said:
D'oh!

Whoa, OK.

I think trophies or music, not both.

Smiddle said:
3Dejong said:
Blitzwing said:
3Dejong said:
D'oh!

Whoa, OK.

I think trophies or music, not both.

I could see a remix of that music playing on the Shadow Moses stage, after all, Metal Gear and Contra are both made by Konami.

MEGAMAN IS NOT IN BRAWL!
During a question/answer session in the latest Bionic Commando podcast, Keiji Inafune lets us know that Mega Man isn’t in Brawl. His answer is pretty fun, and includes a little teasing throughout.

Well, I really do love Super Smash Brothers. It’s a great series…but, Nintendo hasn’t asked me yet if they can use Mega Man in their game. I’m still waiting…we have a little bit of time left, it’s not coming out for another few months. They might get around to asking us if we’d like to put Mega Man in Super Smash Brothers. Maybe if somebody from Nintendo is listening to this podcast, they’ll give me a call.

Source: http://gonintendo.com/?p=32159

Quite sad. =/

Back