Super mario christmas wishlist!! xx

will you be getting something Mario for xmas?

  • TOTALLY

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • yes

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • maybe

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • no

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • NEVER

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not sure

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14
M

Ms Mowz!

Guest
Heya all!

What are you going to get for christmas that's Mario, (games, accessories, toys ect.)

At the moment this isn't a big range out for me that's available. I might get a Mario case and sports mix. And DEFINITELY super Mario galaxy 2!! But does anyone know if Goldie has put out any good Super Mario toys out?

Thanks
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
We're not sure if Mario Sports Mix will be released in the holiday season...yet.

I want a Baby Luigi plush. And a Toadette keychain, Baby Mario, and an awesome car for my characters to smash my beanie bag Wario.
 

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Aside from Donkey Kong Country Returns (which I'm getting for my birthday), Super Mario All-Stars is the only Mario-related game I have on my list.
 
M

Ms Mowz!

Guest
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
We're not sure if Mario Sports Mix will be released in the holiday season...yet.

I want a Baby Luigi plush. And a Toadette keychain, Baby Mario, and an awesome car for my characters to smash my beanie bag Wario.
oh yeah woops, I keep forgetting the release dates.

anyway cool! haha. That's a good list. hmm I want a toadette keychain too? where are u getting ur's from?

Blaze the Cat said:
Aside from Donkey Kong Country Returns (which I'm getting for my birthday), Super Mario All-Stars is the only Mario-related game I have on my list.
COOL! well I mean All-stars is a mix of games, so yeah that will be cool
 

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
Ms Mowz! said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
We're not sure if Mario Sports Mix will be released in the holiday season...yet.

I want a Baby Luigi plush. And a Toadette keychain, Baby Mario, and an awesome car for my characters to smash my beanie bag Wario.
oh yeah woops, I keep forgetting the release dates.

anyway cool! haha. That's a good list. hmm I want a toadette keychain too? where are u getting ur's from?
She's probably getting them online.

Anyway, I want a Wario figure so I can beat him up and a Baby Mario toy because I like Baby Mario.
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
I'm thinking of either getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 or an extra wii mote. However, I'm really considering Galaxy 2 but I'm not sure if it is worth getting. I was hoping to get Sports Mix, but since it's coming out next year, I might just leave out Mario for this christmas.
 

kat-rin koopa

Koopa Troop Soup is really nice
Nothing. Not particularly interested in the Galaxies.
 
M

Ms Mowz!

Guest
Propeller Toad said:
I'm thinking of either getting Super Mario Galaxy 2 or an extra wii mote. However, I'm really considering Galaxy 2 but I'm not sure if it is worth getting. I was hoping to get Sports Mix, but since it's coming out next year, I might just leave out Mario for this christmas.
Exactly same here. If it's better then the first Galaxy then i guess it's worth getting.

I want Mario sports mix but that isn't going to be released, oh but i want Super mario all stars 25th anniversary edition
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
You can import Mario Sports Mix if you really want, but I would rather wait.
 
M

Ms Mowz!

Guest
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
You can import Mario Sports Mix if you really want, but I would rather wait.
I would also rather wait

Silly Mason said:
My step mother is buying me a Super Mario bed spread!
oh nice!
 

Ultramariologan

This guy apparently ate Wario.
I might get A LOT of stuff for Christmas and I'll get some cars so I can kill my Wario and Yoshi plush.
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Galaxy 2 was rated 10/10 and I personally love it. It is definetly worth getting.
And now I see why. I got it as a late christmas gift, and for the most part it is a pretty fun game!
 

kat-rin koopa

Koopa Troop Soup is really nice
So, I ended up with a Super Mario chess set.







...Huh.
 
Top