The Weird Tales of the SMW Team

Scorpion999

Hacking the MCP since 1982
Banned User
I am making a comic on Userpedia about some users that fight really weird enemies like The Pickle Prince and Rockstar Devil. It's action/comedy so don't take it seriously. The comic will be really funny so if you are interested say it here. The comic will be on Userpedia. There can only be 8 protagonists so the roles will go fast. So join now!

1.Scorpion999(Scorpion999)
2.Silly Mason(Mason)
3.Krizzy(Krizzy)
4.New Snowman Mario(New Super Mario)
5.Mario Fan 123(Mario Fan 123)
6.BaseballYoshi24(BaseballYoshi24)
7.E-102(MrConcreteDonkey)
8.Rtas' Vadum(SM347)

I'm not sure... let me get back to you on that. If you need some personality, I'm a Punctuation Nazi, and like Commander Keen. Not obsessively, I just like it. My favourite character is :waluigi:. I can't wait to see this... with these crazy avatars. Is this a sprite comic? if it is, I'm sure I could come up with something...

Paint really would be preferable for making a comic. If you can, I would try to go find a download for it.

If it says "Paint" it is MS Paint.

EDIT:Krizzy, if you need sprites, look on the Spriter's Resource, and maybe recolor them. I'm sure there are some waluigi ones

I hope Paper Mario sprites aren't too big/bad, I use them for most things sprite-wise. My character is a special type of Koopa. He's (or rather I'm) a Red Koopa, with red eyes, and he glows. And a spike on his shell. He/I also has really shiny shoes. Here's a good quality picture :
http://userpedia.adriels.com/images/f/fd/Krizzy_Personal_Picture.PNG

Here's a sprite sheet:
j0S_4c.gif

I hope it's not too... big... or ugly... or whatever...

I combined/recoloured the Paper Mario sprites for a Koopa and a Spike Top. I basically did the same for the artwork, but it was much harder and had a much nicer looking end result.

Back