The Weird Tales of the SMW Team

I have some sprites but they're just average Magikoopa sprites.

Paint is a very straight-forward program that reflects your artistic skills pretty accurately. If you're good, you can make good-looking things with Paint, and it's generally a useful program for quick sprite edits and sprite comics.

I'm talking about the pre-Windows 7 version of course. The new version of paint with its buggy in-selection transparency... *shudder*

Edofenrir said:
Paint is a very straight-forward program that reflects your artistic skills pretty accurately. If you're good, you can make good-looking things with Paint, and it's generally a useful program for quick sprite edits and sprite comics.

I'm talking about the pre-Windows 7 version of course. The new version of paint with its buggy in-selection transparency... *shudder*

I've made pretty good stuff on Paint, but a sprite comic looks to me more fitting for Photoshop. Hate how pictures there are in .psd format cuz most wikis don't use that format.

btw you remind me of Flipnote Hatena artist BOSS.

Mugly said:
How about these?

yoshi.png

Or, if you want something to do with baseball, maybe this:
baseballboys.png

How about BOTH?

Yohislugguh.PNG

Also, sign me up!
My name is the same and my my sprites are:
MF123_Sprites.png

Sign me up- look at the Userpedia sprites page and I will be there.

Damn I'm too late but if you want sprites go to Spriters resource cuz' there is no copyright or fee

Advisor Ragnarok said:
You could have a minor role.
okay thanks
P.S. For chuck quizmo sprites just go into other games and click p. Then choose paper Mario and find chuck quizmo on the list!

Back