The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - RENOVATING - 13 - Cirdec - 18 - Baby Luigi, LGM

Happy birthday, LGM and BLOF! Hope the weather isn't too bad over there to enjoy it.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - RENOVATING - 13 - Cirdec - 18 - Baby Luigi, LGM

Happy birthday twins and happy birthday to anyone else I missed

cant quote everyone here but thnx for the birthday wishes!!!!!!!!!! :babyluigi:

lgm and i had a splendid day today. we ate excellent peking duck, going to get like 400 bucks, and we're gonna have lots of fun time. not to mention, i'll drink hard soda again!

cheers!

Fresh Bowser said:
Happy birthday LGM and BLOF, here have an exploding Wario.

DZynGkV.gif
IT'S EXPLODING GUY!

rcnP9Tv.gif

Tsareena said:
Happy birthday LGM and BLOF! Hope you got a Wario pinata!

well these are the best ones

Zrk6I6w.gif

Happy belated birthday to LeftyGreenMario and BabyLuigiOnFire.

wow late to this, happy b-day blof and lgm, hope it was a good one.

Hope you had a Happy Birthday.

Sorry i couldn't post message sooner , i just found out about this thread.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - 24 - Turboo - March 2 - Crash, Contra

happy (belated) birthday turb

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - 24 - Turboo - March 2 - Crash, Contra

happy birthday turb didnt know it was today

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - March 2 - Crash, Contra - 4 - Icemario, Fanta

happy belated birthday crash and also to contra but i gratulated you in chat yesterday

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - March 2 - Crash, Contra - 4 - Icemario, Fanta

Happy belated birthday Crash and Contra!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CRASH!!

Happy belated birthday Tabuu!!

Happy belated birthdays Crash and Contra!

happy birthday fanta!!!

and icemario.

Happy birthday Icemario and Fanta!

I tried to come up with some Fanta and Ice pun but I totally failed, so happy birthday Fanta and Ice!

Back