The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 6 - Crackin355, 8 - Gamefreak75

crackin you need to have a crackalackin birthday

i will leave the interpretation of that up to you

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 6 - Crackin355, 8 - Gamefreak75

happy birthday crackers

Thanks, birthdays over but it was nice.

happy belated birthday crackin

Happy (belated) birthday, Crackin, and everyone else I missed.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 8 - Gamefreak75, 10 - Tantusar

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTH GAMEFREAK GAME FREAK GAME

tumblr_mn6m44SWtr1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 8 - Gamefreak75, 10 - Tantusar

Damn near glossed over this, sorry. Happy birthday, Gamefreak.

hbd to my main man

Happy birthday Gamefreak. Enjoy your cake and balloon and party hat.

happy birthday gamefreak :waluigi: :thumbsup:
thumbup.gif
Clap.gif

Happy birthday Gamefreak!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. :bowser:

you'll get no birthday wishes from me

happy belated birthday gamefreak and people who ive missed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE I MISSED

Happy Birthday Tantusar! (^u^)

Happy belated birthday Gamefreak and happy on-time birthday Tantusar.

happy birthday tantusaur

I'd like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 18 - Baby Luigi, LGM

Happy birthday!, also can a mod add my birthday back on the list, it's August 18th.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 18 - Baby Luigi, LGM

Happy belated birthday to those I missed. Also mods, re-add my birthday, it's on Halloween.

Back