The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 31 - Lakituthequick 2 - KPH2293

Zero said:
Sorry for being a major pain.
it's fine, don't worry

as long as you learn from past mistakes and never do them again, it's fine

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 31 - Lakituthequick 2 - KPH2293

Happy belated birthday star and anyone else I missed

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 31 - Lakituthequick 2 - KPH2293

SO!

I tried to go through and clean off all the birthdays of people who haven't been here in years.

Then I realized that was over half of the list.

So instead, I'm burning it down and starting over!

The birthday list in the first post has been completely wiped. If you want to add your birthday or someone else's - AS LONG AS THEY'RE RECENTLY ACTIVE - PM me or one of the other mods.

I have the old list on record, if it's ever needed. It hasn't been deleted entirely, but it's too dated to be useful.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 31 - Lakituthequick 2 - KPH2293

happy late bday star & peeps i missed

happy birthday ltq

it's not that time in my timezone yet but i'm pretty sure it is in yours so

Happy birthday Lakituthequick.

my birthday was never in the old list anyways so

happy birthday ltq and people who i surely missed!

Happy birthday LTQ!

Happy birthday LTQ!

Uh, besides that, my name isn't there anymore. If anyone can read this, it's October 28.

Happy birthday :lakitu: thequick!!

And my birthday is October 21. My name isn't on the list.

happy birthday!!

EDIT: my birthday's actually the 26th, it says the 27th on the list. thank you!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 2 - KPH2293, 6 - Crackin355

mine was deleted, rude :mad: July 27th

Happy birthday, KPH! And happy belated birthday, LTQ!!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 2 - KPH2293, 6 - Crackin355

Thanks guys! :)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 6 - Crackin355, 8 - Gamefreak75

Happy belated birthday KPH, LTQ, and everyone else I missed

Re: The Official Birthday Thread- UNDER RENOVATION - 6 - Crackin355, 8 - Gamefreak75

I forgot to wish KPH a happy birthday so uh, happy belated birthday KPH!

Happy birthday everyone, even if it's late.

Mine is July 8th, for listing's sake.

fuck off crackin i hope you get no presents today i hate you

Rhajat said:
fuck off crackin i hope you get no presents today i hate you
merry christmas tfp i hope you have a happy new year as well

whos birthday is it again

Back