The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 9 - SMB - 10 - PTR;Tantusaur

Happy Birthday SMB!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 9 - SMB - 10 - PTR;Tantusaur

Happy birthday, Super Mario Bros.!

Have a super good birthday, SMB!

1. Happy Birthday SMB!
2. Today is also my birthday because timezones.
3. Whoever did the title... Wow. Thanks for the spelling error.

happy birthday to ye =p guy!

happy birthday smb!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 9 - SMB - 10 - PTR; Tantusar

May your birthdays be happy, PTR and Tantusaur.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 9 - SMB - 10 - PTR; Tantusar

Happy belated birthda!y SMB and happy birthday PTR and Tantusar.

happy birthday to:
Gamefreak
SMB
PTR
=P

Happy birthday to those who's birthday it happens to be today

That would be PTR and Tantusar! Happy birthday to both!

thanks <3

happy birthday tantasaurus (your new nickname)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 11 - Shyguy - 12 - Supremo

Happy belated birthday, Shyguy and have a supreme birthday, Supremo! :dk:

Oh, I didn't know this thread existed. Happy birthday, Supremo78 and everyone I have missed in the past.

Happy birthday, Supremo!

Back