The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 7 bones - 8 Edo - 9 Sunscreen

Happy birthday, Edofenrir!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 7 bones - 8 Edo - 9 Sunscreen

Happy birthday Edofenrir!

Charmander said:
Marowaaak I didn't say anything about your birthday earlier and now you're not here anymore please forgive meeeeee!!! :'(
*pouts* I will not wish you happy birthday then :mad:
It's okay! Thanks and happy birthday to you!
Meowth said:
Happy birthday, Bones.
Chiaki Nanami said:
Even though I've already said this in chat, happy birthday, Bones!
Saul Slendamann said:
Happy birthday, Marowak!
Silver Spoon said:
Happy birthday, bones!
Hiyoko Saionji said:
happy birthday, bones
Thanks guys ^_^

Happy Birthday, Birthday Combinations!

Happy Birthday Edo and Happy late birthday Bones.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONSEY!!! <>! oh and Edo the Magic Dragon too!

Happy birthday, Edo!

I've said it in chat, but happy birthday, Edo!

I got you a hat! :D

Hey, can I be added to the calendar? My BDay's the same day as Storm Yoshi's.

Happy belated birthday, Bones!

And happy birthday, Edo! it's like these people don't know you, I got you a suitcase.

Happy Birthday, one and all, brothers and sisters, I wish you all a very good day, with thousands more to come.

Happy happy birthday, Edo!

WELL LOOK WHAT TIME IT IS.

IT'S SUNSCREEN'S BIRTHDAY.

Happy birthday man!

Happy birthday, Sunscreen!

Chiaki Nanami said:
Happy birthday, Edofenrir!
Hiyoko Saionji said:
happy birthday, Edo!
YoshiKong said:
Happy birthday Edofenrir!
Marowak said:
Charmander said:
Marowaaak I didn't say anything about your birthday earlier and now you're not here anymore please forgive meeeeee!!! :'(
*pouts* I will not wish you happy birthday then :mad:
It's okay! Thanks and happy birthday to you!
Lakituthequick said:
Happy Birthday you both.
MKGirlism said:
Happy Birthday, Birthday Combinations!
Arcanine said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONSEY!!! <>! oh and Edo the Magic Dragon too!
Meowth said:
Happy birthday, Edo!
The End said:
Happy Birthday, one and all, brothers and sisters, I wish you all a very good day, with thousands more to come.
Silver Spoon said:
Happy happy birthday, Edo!

Thanks guys! :birdo:

Luna said:
Happy Birthday Edo and Happy late birthday Bones.

Thank you, Princess Luna, and I am sorry for trying to eat you a few days ago.

Saul Slendamann said:
I've said it in chat, but happy birthday, Edo!

I got you a hat! :D

t3jFlHg.png

Hobbes said:
Happy belated birthday, Bones!

And happy birthday, Edo! it's like these people don't know you, I got you a suitcase.

ZjvkFXS.png

Happy belated birthday, Edo and Bones.

Have a great birthday Sunscreen.

Back