The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 2 Crash, Tabuu | - 4 3Dejong

Happy birthday, Crash and Tabuu!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 2 Crash, Tabuu | - 4 3Dejong

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday Crash and Tabuu.

Have a great day Crash.

Happy birthday, Crabuu.

Have a great birthday Crash and Tabuu!

THREE CHEERS FOR CRASH! HIP HIP, HOORAY!! HIP HIP, HOORAY!! HIP HIP HOORA-oh hi Tabuu

oh, it's your birthday too? Well happy birthday to the both of you! Enjoy being 18 guys!

Happy Birthday, Crash!

The End said:
oh, it's your birthday too? Well happy birthday to the both of you! Enjoy being 18 guys!
Crash is older than me, I'm just seventeen.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I'm honestly surprised, considering that I never post on this topic...I'll try to amend that in the future!

Happy birthday, Crash and Tabuu!

Jack English said:
The End said:
Huh, I always thought you were older than me, considering you're much more mature than me. Anyway, happy 17th, with many more to come!

The End said:
Jack English said:
The End said:
Huh, I always thought you were older than me, considering you're much more mature than me. Anyway, happy 17th, with many more to come!

Well you're kind of 2007 years old, so.

oh wow, it's 3/2. Happy birthday, Tabuu, Crash!

happy birthday crash and tabuu!!

happy birthday crash and tabuu.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 7 Mr bones | - 8 Edofenrir

Happy birthday, bones!

Happy birthday, Marowak!

Happy birthday, Bones.

Marowaaak I didn't say anything about your birthday earlier and now you're not here anymore please forgive meeeeee!!! :'(

Back