The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Have a grand Infrit's Dawn, my friend

Reactions: zel
Happy Bday, Zelen!

Happy birthday LeftyGreenMario, Redshift, and Zelen!

I'm turning 21 today and can drink now! Even though alcohol doesn't interest me so I don't care much

Happy Bday, Shadow Prince!

Happy 27th birthday to Princess Viola!

Fun Fact: This is the first time I'm trying Victorian Sandwich cake for my birthday. I helped my mother make it last night, and this afternoon, we made the whipped cream and topped it with strawberries and blueberries. I'm excited to taste test it at the party tonight!

A very warm happy birthday to Jazari (@Veneer )

Congratulations on becoming an adult today. That's very hard for me to believe because I remember you being 13 when we met. But I always liked you and thought you were cool, and you definitely still are. I hope you're able to make today the best day possible to celebrate yourself.

You might feel that turning into an adult is a big change, but you'll always be Jazari, the crazy Mr. L fanguy that all of us here are lucky to be friends with.

I turned an adult myself almost 3 years ago now, and I still don't quite feel like one lol. But at the end of the day, being an adult doesn't mean you have to change who you are or that you can't like "kids" stuff anymore. Just make the most of your life, and your relationships with people who support and care for you. Never be sorry for being you. Don't waste time dwelling on your past regrets/mistakes, just cherish the good memories you have and focus on making more happy memories.

You're a really great person, and I wish you the very, very best for today and for your new adult life. I'll be thinking of you whenever I play Luigi centred games. Funnily enough, when I myself turned 18, I got Luigi's Mansion for the GameCube and I'm ashamed to admit I still never finished it lol (I got stuck at the bit where you have to hunt I think 40 Boos).

Ah I was just going to come and wish happy birthday to BLOF, LGM, and Zelen but Jazari beat me to it!

Very best wishes all three of you.

Back