Songs currently stuck in your head

"Let it Go" was stuck in my head a lot today since the research station I was at was all frozen up. Also "Remedy" by Little Boots, for no particular reason. Yesterday, it was "Sex and Violence" by the Scissor Sisters, and I had the acoustic version of "The Quick and the Blue / Quickman" by The Megas stuck in my head on and off all last week.

Walkazo said:
"Let it Go" was stuck in my head a lot today since the research station I was at was all frozen up. Also "Remedy" by Little Boots, for no particular reason. Yesterday, it was "Sex and Violence" by the Scissor Sisters, and I had the acoustic version of "The Quick and the Blue / Quickman" by The Megas stuck in my head on and off all last week.
Well, at least you're online, so we don't have to listen to you sing at the top of your lungs. God, I hate when people do that.

Luxio said:
Walkazo said:
Well, at least you're online, so we don't have to listen to you sing at the top of your lungs. God, I hate when people do that.
I never sing out loud unless I'm alone and even then, I try to keep it quiet because my voice sucks and I hate being overheard.

chaos head op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej5KJ03AqKg&list=PL1qMc4x6hI4pe58rbZ9-OpCqXWjAM1YJB

Walkazo said:
Luxio said:
Walkazo said:
I never sing out loud unless I'm alone and even then, I try to keep it quiet because my voice sucks and I hate being overheard.
A few girls in my class could learn a lesson from you. They sing just for the sake of being annoying retards, and they don't give a *bleep* about how they sound like they're drowning.

Wolverine said:
all out of love

again
I once sang that :P

Really shouldn't have watched Frozen, Let It Go is still kinda stuck there

Jeopardy-Greg Kihn Band

2nd favorite 80s songever. i mean really.

Back