The saddest movie you have seen

DyegoHalliwell said:
Shrek Forever After, just the scene before the final. And in my opinion, you have to be fan of all the film series to get that scene to be sad, not depressing, but sad.

I actually find it depressing that someone could be a fan of the whole series.

President Iwata said:
DyegoHalliwell said:
Shrek Forever After, just the scene before the final. And in my opinion, you have to be fan of all the film series to get that scene to be sad, not depressing, but sad.

I actually find it depressing that someone could be a fan of the whole series.
Fan........of Shrek....Wow
Yes, well I only saw 2

Why depressing?
It's not your bussiness of what I'm a fan.
And yes, I like the four movies and so what? Everyone has different likes and dislikes, if you find it depressing, even if you hate it it's not my problem, but that doesn't mean I will not take it as an offense.
The thing is, just don't waste your time posting things like that, that's what PMs or talk pages where made for.

DyegoHalliwell said:
Why depressing?
It's not your bussiness of what I'm a fan.
And yes, I like the four movies and so what? Everyone has different likes and dislikes, if you find it depressing, even if you hate it it's not my problem, but that doesn't mean I will not take it as an offense.
The thing is, just don't waste your time posting things like that, that's what PMs or talk pages where made for.
I liked all four movies too, but the last one was definitely the worst and a shame compared to the others. They're not sad movies, though. The only thing sad is that Forever After is the last one in the series and there won't be anymore.

The Boy in Pajamas was depressing and touching to me.

I bet any sort of movie that's associated with the Nazis or concentration camps is going to be depressing.

Scrub Jay said:
The Boy in Pajamas was depressing and touching to me.

I bet any sort of movie that's associated with the Nazis or concentration camps is going to be depressing.

true

Every movie that is about dogs seems to be very sad because the dog almost always dies in the end.

superjeff64 said:
How about the first pokemon movie where Ash was turned to stone in an attempt to make Mew and Mewtwo stop fighting.
I remeber that, i cried along with the pokemon!

Legend of Lily said:
superjeff64 said:
How about the first pokemon movie where Ash was turned to stone in an attempt to make Mew and Mewtwo stop fighting.

183809_10150423635045164_109105760163_17522699_6337405_n.jpg

184963_10150423649725164_109105760163_17523084_4621224_n.jpg

In all seriousness that part made me sad too.

Now that I think about it, Pokemon Heroes was probably sadder than the original with Latios actually dying. On the other hand, Ash finally got the kiss he deserved. ;D

Marley&Me.I cried through the whole thing because I knw what happens at the end.

Lord of the rings return of the king.

As I recall, Frodo was sent off to well, die. The emotion and impact from the other characters, including the heart impacting song caused a pretty good deal of sadness.

Sure the entire movie itself wasn't sad. But you put all of Frodos and his friends efforts to destroy the ring of power and all he gets to do is die. Pretty powerful stuff in all honesty.

Its not a movie, but the episode of CSI with Taylor Swift in it, because her so-called Mom stabs her with scissors.

PokemonMaster said:
FireUmbreon said:
Legend of Lily said:
superjeff64 said:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-
snc6/183809_10150423635045164_109105760163_17522699_6337405_n.jpg

184963_10150423649725164_109105760163_17523084_4621224_n.jpg

In all seriousness that part made me sad too.
Poor Pikachu.
I was preety much doing that all the way through that bit.
ie.DONT CRY!DONT YOU DARE CRY!
And then Pikachu cried.

The humour and drama of Brazil do a lot to hide the fact that the film is very, very depressing.

I saw this one Chinese film that appeared pretty late at night called: "To Live"

I'm not really one to cry about films, but damn it was pretty depressing.

8 Below wouldn't really be considered a depressing movie, but with all the dying dogs in it... ;__;

And the small bits I've seen of the Green Mile, pretty depressing.

Back