should Lubba be in another game

It wouldn't bother me if he was, and it wouldn't bother me if he wasn't. I don't hate him or anything like most other people do, but at the same time, I just don't think much of him to really care whether or not he gets used again.

Oh brother. First it's Rosalina, now this? I don't want to deal with another character argument.

ummmmmmmmmmmm i like him and all but i seriously dont think he would look good any other game besides Super Mario Galaxy

New Super Mario said:
i also don't get why everyone is against lubba. There excuse is "Well he took the place of Rosalina from Galaxy 1"

Well, that is one reason. Another reason is that he's mostly a filler character, and will likely never be seen again.

I don't understand why people hate him for that reason, either. I mean, it's not like Rosalina wasn't in the game at all. Sure, her role might have been minor compared to the first one, but that's better than nothing.

Zoycite said:
I don't understand why people hate him for that reason, either. I mean, it's not like Rosalina wasn't in the game at all. Sure, her role might have been minor compared to the first one, but that's better than nothing.

Well, Yoshi didn't get must respect, if any in the first Super Mario Galaxy. He only appeared as a cameo on the file select screen, and a planet was shaped like his head. Super Mario Galaxy 2 fixed that dilemma, but goofed up with Rosalina. An eye for an eye, it seems.

Back