should Lubba be in another game

All he does is float there with a smile on his annoying and dumb face.

Ok, I'll give you the real reason why lubba should explode is because he's purple, AND ME HATES PURPLE!!! Now see what you did, you made the scottish man ANGRY! :mad:

The plot from the first game was recycled, no one can deny that. So, yeah, Lubba is a Rosalina substitute, not that thats a bad thing. What i dni't understand is that why they didn't bring Rosalina back. And he would be no good in another game, 1 because he is a luma, a mario galaxy specific creature, and 2 because he dosen't fit anywhere else.

Parakarrygun88 said:
All he does is float there with a smile on his annoying and dumb face.

Ok, I'll give you the real reason why lubba should explode is because he's purple, AND ME HATES PURPLE!!! Now see what you did, you made the scottish man ANGRY! :mad:

I guess that is not a stupid excuse

Peh, a Scottish man isn't threatening. Now an English woman in that time...THAT is threatening. And she says that there are plenty of good characters in the colour purple.

Scottish men are threatening, they where kilts. There most deadly weapon is to flash you from underneath there kilt, unless you have a riot shield or some dark shades. I which case they'll just get drunk and slap you.

LegsCurry said:
The plot from the first game was recycled, no one can deny that. So, yeah, Lubba is a Rosalina substitute, not that thats a bad thing. What i dni't understand is that why they didn't bring Rosalina back. And he would be no good in another game, 1 because he is a luma, a mario galaxy specific creature, and 2 because he dosen't fit anywhere else.

The plot is even worse than the preceding game. Why Lubba and Rosalina cannot work together is unknown.

Yes, Lubba should be in another game, such as a host in Mario Party (if we ever get another one). I don't know why being "Super Mario Galaxy specific" has to do with anything. Nintendo seems reluctant to put Super Mario Galaxy characters and stuff in future games compared to Super Mario Sunshine stuff.

Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
I don't think he is. Don't give me the excuse "He took the place of Rosalina" because I have heard that a million times.
That isn't my excuse. He's a boring filler character who has a really annoying personality and serves no purpose.
Then that means Rosalina is too.

Prince Fluff said:
Villain11 said:
That isn't my excuse. He's a boring filler character who has a really annoying personality and serves no purpose.
No,
1. Rosalina is not boring. She has a whole backstory and is full of mystery.
2. She's not a filler. She is in two mainstream games and one spinoff.
3. Her personality is not annoying.
4. She actually serves a purpose in the game.

Villain11 said:
Prince Fluff said:
Villain11 said:
No,
1. Lubba and the Starship do too.
And the real mystery is how Rosalina and Lubba met.
2. That's due to the fact she was made first.
3. Neither is Lubba's. You only find him annoying because he replaced your precious little Rosalina.
4. So does he. He serves as much a purpose as Rosalina. Without either, Mario wouldn't have been able to rescue the princess.

1. Not really, but ok, you could argue that.
2. That means nothing. Nintendo used a chunk of SMG (the storybook) on her. They are obviously going to use her again. Lubba seemed just put in there for no reason.
3. No, Lubba would constantly remind you if your battery charage was low and have an exclamation point above his head only to tell you that you're doing a good job. It is very irritating. And if Lubba was a good character, I wouldn't mind him replacing Rosalina, but he's crappy.
4. Rosalina is mother of the Lumas and created the Starship Observatory. Lubba is a glorified fat, purple Luma that for some reason agins respect. The Lumas created the Starship Mario (which was stupid), not even Lubba.

Villain11 said:
1. Not really, but ok, you could argue that.
2. That means nothing. Nintendo used a chunk of SMG (the storybook) on her. They are obviously going to use her again. Lubba seemed just put in there for no reason.
3. No, Lubba would constantly remind you if your battery charage was low and have an exclamation point above his head only to tell you that you're doing a good job. It is very irritating. And if Lubba was a good character, I wouldn't mind him replacing Rosalina, but he's crappy.
4. Rosalina is mother of the Lumas and created the Starship Observatory. Lubba is a glorified fat, purple Luma that for some reason agins respect. The Lumas created the Starship Mario (which was stupid), not even Lubba.
1. Then we are settled on that.
2. Yes, it does mean something. If Lubba was made first, he'd be in those games. It's just 3 games, one's a spinoff and the other two are from the same series.
3. If those things annoy you then don't talk to him.
4. But Lubba captained the Starship until Mario came. Rosalina doesn't need to drive the Observatory, yet Lubba had to for a long time. Anyone, you're discriminating against obesity, and you're biased against Lubba.

2. That's just a guess. Lubba may not have appeared in other games. There was a reason Rosalina was made first.
3. That's my opinion, and in this case, it's true.
4. Lubba is no different than any other Luma other than the fact that he gained a few pounds. Also, "captaining a starship" is much less impressive than having magic and being mother of the stars ane everything. An finally, I'm not biased against obese people. I like Wario. And I am not biased against Lubba, I hate him with a burning passion. If anything, you're biased against Rosalina.

Prince Fluff said:
Villain11 said:
Prince Fluff said:
Villain11 said:
No,
1. Lubba and the Starship do too.
And the real mystery is how Rosalina and Lubba met.
2. That's due to the fact she was made first.
3. Neither is Lubba's. You only find him annoying because he replaced your precious little Rosalina.
4. So does he. He serves as much a purpose as Rosalina. Without either, Mario wouldn't have been able to rescue the princess.
Exactly!

Back