should Lubba be in another game

Lubba sucks. Bring back rosalina!

And if you put that as your sig, tell them that it's lubba they're talking about.

No lubba.

New Super Mario said:
ok peeps let not turn this into a lubba hate thread.....

I think you're a little younge to be my peep... talk to me when you get more post counts, then we'll see. ;)

Wtf? Now your talking down to everybody. So what if that user only has 343 posts. Does the amount of posts determine the status of a persons inteligence? If it does then that's pitiful.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Wtf? Now your talking down to everybody. So what if that user only has 343 posts. Does the amount of posts determine the status of a persons inteligence? If it does then that's pitiful.

Parakarry, drop it. We will talk about this later.

And i'm sorry if i offended you, mario. It was a joke.

Secret Facepalm said:
Parakarrygun88 said:

Parakarry, drop it. We will talk about this later.

And i'm sorry if i offended you, mario. It was a joke.

he isn't offended

and Parakarrygun88, have a fight with you and secret Facepalm in the mj pile, not here

Should we discuss this with the hutts...... or, sorry, the Mods?

I don't really want to bring them into this.

What's the Mj pile?

BaseballYoshi24 said:
Secret Facepalm said:
That's good.

Anyway, lubba did a terible job of replacing rosalina.

he did an ay ok job.. i like rosalina and lubba so

Rosalina gave heart to the galaxy series taht's lost here.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Should we discuss this with the hutts...... or, sorry, the Mods?

I don't really want to bring them into this.

Oh my godEven though he doesn't exist.

New Super Mario said:
I don't think he is. Don't give me the excuse "He took the place of Rosalina" because I have heard that a million times.
That isn't my excuse. He's a boring filler character who has a really annoying personality and serves no purpose.

Villain11 said:
New Super Mario said:
I don't think he is. Don't give me the excuse "He took the place of Rosalina" because I have heard that a million times.
That isn't my excuse. He's a boring filler character who has a really annoying personality and serves no purpose.
Most people I see use the excuse I said

I actually don't care about his comments. I also ignore him when he notifies my battery.

Back