The most annoying level

Gamefreak75 said:
Can't believe nobody said this, but...

The Submerged Castle and the Dream Den from Pikmin 2.

If you've played it, you'd know why.

If you haven't, watch a run through of it.

That took me five times through to get all the treasures.

Actually, the Submerged Castle wasn't so bad if you can afford lose enough blues to get like 30 bulbmin.

Level D - 3 (I think that's what it is) in SMB: The Lost Levels is a pain. You have to bounce on the green springs and go over giant pits. You bounce so high up that you can't see where you are going to land, and then wind pushes you around, so it's hard to land on some of those small platforms you need to get to.

Gamefreak75 said:
Or you can go in with just 60 blues so you can get all 40 bulbmin there.
The point is it's not that bad if you use bulbmin.

I think Loopdeswoop is easy. They give you way more time than you need.

In that galaxy, you should focus more on control than speed. I died several times there myself, actually, but it wasn't frustrating.

Fleet Glide Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 2 is tougher.

Loopdeswoop wasn't bad. They give you enough time to focus and go super slow. If you're really worried about your time, you can actually skip the loop completely by jumping past it to the other side.

schmutz said:
I didn't think Sling Pod was all that bad, I just used it to harvest Star Bits so I could get watermelons.

Luigi's Purple Coins and most of the Cosmic Luigi races were pure hell, especially the Sea Slide race, because if you didn't get the initial boost, it was literally impossible to win.

I haven't fully completed SMG2 yet, but I'm sure The Perfect Run will make me go crackers.

One of the secret gates in SMW, I forget which... You had to fly under the first gate, but I could never pull up in time.

First Sirena Beach level. Those manta rays will haunt me for the rest of my life. Also in SMS, the final boss level. Not the actual fight, but steering that Godforsaken jackwagon of a boat across the lava. D'':
I agree sling pod galaxy was fairly easy for me too.

I have bet bowser in SMG2 I nead about 10 more stars and to beat a galaxy before I can do "The perfect run" the suspense is killing me :P

Mason said:
Almost any level in the middle of Illusion of Gaia.
The beginning and end of the game were easy (not counting whatever happens after collecting the thingies.) Also, I don't know why I forgot to include Tubular but it's been said.

Gamefreak75 said:
Can't believe nobody said this, but...

The Submerged Castle and the Dream Den from Pikmin 2.

If you've played it, you'd know why.

If you haven't, watch a run through of it.
Psh, nahh.

I play those two just for a bit of fun. I think I got every treasure on my first run, except for the buried treasure.

Ok, maybe second run, because I went down one of them with just Olimar to see how bad it was.

If you go down a cave with just a captain, you will get a "Pikmin Extinction" and be sent straight to the surface, so...I think you meant you went down with a few Pikmin. :-\

Also, I meant getting the treasures on the first run through. Of course I re-enter all the caves in Pikmin 2 for fun...except for the Emergence cave, that cave is hell boring.

Gamefreak75 said:
If you go down a cave with just a captain, you will get a "Pikmin Extinction" and be sent straight to the surface, so...I think you meant you went down with a few Pikmin. :-\

Also, I meant getting the treasures on the first run through. Of course I re-enter all the caves in Pikmin 2 for fun...except for the Emergence cave, that cave is hell boring.
Eh, I probs just held a single Pikmin the whole way through or something.

schmutz said:
One of the secret gates in SMW, I forget which... You had to fly under the first gate, but I could never pull up in time.
It was Cheese Bridge Area. My bro an I always thought we had to go over it! :mad:
Cosmopolitan said:
I think Loopdeswoop is easy. They give you way more time than you need.
I never knew the time limit was 3 minutes. I always thought you had to beat the record.
Corona Mountain is really annoying

The level, Treacherous Twister from DK: King of Swing is really annoying because every time you get blown off the screen (which happens every five seconds for me), you have to climb back up a bunch of stuff again.

Luigi's purple coin chaos smg2
The perfect run smg2
High seas high jinks Crash Twinsanity

Man all these levels are so hard for me and the only one I have completed is luigi's purple con chaos

That one in New Super Mario Bros. Wii with all the fuzzies in World 7.

Back