Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Grannted. Your HEAD ASPLODES. (We need to revive that fad.)

I wish your head didn't asplode, but imploded..

Not granted, for several reasona, like retired sysops there being sysops on the Mario Wiki at least for more than one day.

I wish Rudnicki was moderator.

UnMario isn't popular since the people who make FUNNY pages there are now retired. And you didn't wish again.

I wish those guys returned. Donkey and Pong and The Yoshi's Island Scandal were EPIC.

Free Loader said:
Granted, but they get banned because they've developed AN ACTUAL SENSE OF HUMOR while they where gone.
I bet you didn't even look at the pages YellowYoshi made, did you? They pwn.

I wish he returned.

Granted. You train for days, then it turned out it was a lie- the loli REALLY trained you to dig, and you fell to your death.

I wish this topic didn't exist.

The Yoshi's Island Scandal were EPIC.

UnMario said:
The Yoshi's Island Scandal was a notorious event involving Yoshi, Tumble, and 10,000 tons of cheese. Some have stated that the Yoshi's Island Scandal was the cause for the downfall of Yoshi's life. Luckily though, Yoshi then joined the Fantastic Four and is slowly getting his fame back.

LOL CHEESE!!!!!

Section Header said:
Unfunny All your Base are Belong to Us joke

Tumble and (mostly) Yoshi decided to form a plan, so they kidnapped Ronald McDonald, whom they both agreed was "the last non-moron alive" to do so. They threatened Ronald and demanded that he come up with a plan. Ronald's genius plan involved hijacking an airplane at a airport, flying it to Earth, and delivering the cheese.

OH WOW SOME WIDELY HATED CHARACTER AND CHEESE IS IN IT THIS IS TOTALLY WACKY AND HILARIOUS RITE

When Yoshi and Shiggy had finished planning their next move, Pac-Man had already eaten 45 tons of the cheese. Yoshi arranged to have Pac-Man "taken care of" by a hitman and then proceeded with the mission

OH WOW OUT-OF-NOWHERE DUDE DID UNCHARACTERISTIC ACTION AND GOT KILLED. HILARIOUS RITE

However, Shiggy and Yoshi were stopped dead in their tracts by Napoleon Bonaparte, who demanded all of their cheese.

OH WOW HISTORICAL CHARACTER

a French jail building shaped like a coconut.

LOL WACKY

Shiggy tried one last-ditch effort to deliver the cheese. He escaped and scrounged up as much cheese as he could find, then attempted to catipult it into Earth. However, he overlooked one simple fact: 6 x 9 = 42. He therefore failed, and was also hauled off to jail, too.

DEUX EX MACHINA LOL

Interestingly, Boots is very similar to the Sonic series character Miles "Tails" Prower in that they are both the under-aged sidekicks of the series' main characters, they both have three strands of hair coming of off their foreheads, and they have both been known to take nightly baths in Jell-O.
WACKY!!!!!

Back On Topic: There's no wish so I can't corrupt one. Oh crap.

I wish this forum had alternate skins.

granted but they all are retro.

I wish I could live in SMRPG.

Granted. But you are some random NPC that says the same thing no matter how far the plaer is in the game.

I wish to rule the world! And YouTube... Poop.

You got it, but now everybody is angry at you for paying more attien to YouTube Poop instead of the econmic crises.

I wish somebody would respond posittivly to every thing I say on the fourm. (Expectaly Freeloader.)

Granted, but she suffers head asplosion. :'(

I wish people would rember the quote below:

ShyGuy27 said:
Free Loader said:
98. Steal ketchup and finish drawing you're Shakugan no Shana hentai doujinshi on the floor when you run out of paper.
o_O Please tell me you don't do that kind of stuff.

Granted, but you said "I'm a spammer" by acident, and got beat up.

I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner.

Free Loader said:
Granted, I make it and it's actually good so no one likes it.

I wish I had a indestructible evahl base of powahr.

(THIS POST IS NOT TO BE EDITED)
Granted, but it explodes from being too much evil.

Granted, but it's crappy, because it got relased before it was finshed.

I wish I had more wishes.

Free Loader said:
(THIS POST IS NOT TO BE EDITED)
Granted, the post is not edited forever, but remembered by everbody for how you didn't make a real wish.

Dinner turns out to be, as Strong Bad says "Total Crap".

I wish I knew why my sister is so stupid.

Granted, they to are "Total Crap".

I wished I had enough room on my computer for a copy Lunar Magic.

Back