Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, but you are trapped in the fictional universe forever.

I wish my ex wanted me back.

granted, but you get arrested for spamming that all over the forum, and your ex can't go out with you, and she moves on again

I wish you had the common capacity to realise that this is starting to get annoying.

Count Bleck said:
Granted, but you are trapped in the fictional universe forever.

That wouldn't be bad.

Also, to Dr. Murder, granted, the world loves you too much and hugs you to death.

I wish I had a sandwich.

Dr. Murder said:
he is emotionally injured, understand him. No grant.
he can go to a mindless junk thread and spread the sadness there, but this is a game, he has no right to come in here and make us depressed. Sorry, but I play games to feel good, not feel bad.

MKguy7 said:
I wish I had a sandwich.
Granted, but the Heavy comes along, snatches it, and eats it, while singing.

I wish that I had ten thousand dogs to do my bidding.

Granted, they're actually a bomb and blow up when you put them on.

I wish for more wishes.

Granted, but the wishes are illegitimate and are never granted.

I wish I could delete Internet Explorer.

But your worst enemy named I gets better vision, while you slowly go blind

I wish that nothing bad all could happen ever again in any part of the universe

Granted, the universe is now controlled by Captain Falcon.

I wish for a new computer.

Granted but the Mad Genie kills you.

I wish my twin brother (Lolcrawler) would crawl into a hollow log and die. After that no matter what I will be happy.

GRANTED BUT NO

I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish that I wish

Back