Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, they're Quizmo and Wranda, but they get killed seconds before you can make a wish

I wish :mario: to kill :bowser:

Granted, but then someone hacks into your account and vandalizes so you get blocked.

I wish Kiddy Kong would appear in more games.

Granted, but he dies in every one.
I wish people would be active in my mafia game

Granted, but this takes up so much bandwith that your computer explodes.

I wish I can go inside the internet and upload a creepy picture of someone wearing a red dress.

Granted, but the power goes out as you're uploading, and it doesn't work.

I wish I could find a Jynx soon.

Granted. You are now cursed with insomnia. Oh wait, you meant the Pokemon? Sorry.

I wish the next person who posts after me would get one wish that couldn't be corrupted.

Reversinator said:
Granted. You are now cursed with insomnia. Oh wait, you meant the Pokemon? Sorry.

I wish the next person who posts after me would get one wish that couldn't be corrupted.

Granted, but I wish for nothing.

I wish that I could talk to scrub jays.

Granted, but you can't talk to humans anymore.

I wish I didn't have an evil babysitter.

Granted, but you get a nice one that hates you.
I wish that I could beat the golden temple in DKCR.

Granted, but you can't beat any other levels.

I wish my school would explode.

But you are in the school
I wish that the drug dealer in my town was arrested.

Granted, but he now has to live in your house instead of a prison.

I wish that the sky is green and the grass is blue.

Granted, but you mistake the ocean for some grass and you drown
I wish it was Saturday

Granted, but you have to still go to school and all of that jazz if it were a regular weekday.

I wish my computer's video card didn't stink, and the rest of it will work fine.

Cosmopolitan said:
Granted, but you have to still go to school and all of that jazz if it were a regular weekday.

I wish my computer's video card didn't stink, and the rest of it will work fine.

Granted, but a teacher obsessed with fairies will suspect that you have fairies and will start recording your room.

I wish that school is more fun.

Granted, but there is a teacher who suspects you have Fairy Godparents and gives you random Fs (including Super F)

I wish I had a remote that let me go inside the television and explore shows and interact with characters in shows.

granted but you end up in a documentry on the holocuast and you get killed by hitler

I wish for 100000000000000000 wishes

Granted, but you can't use any of them until a certain amount of time pasts, which in this case, is five centuries.

I wish Cosmopolition would stop making Fairly Odd Parents-related answers and wishes.

Back