Super Mario Wiki Steam group

If you're hardcore. If not you can just download someone else's savegame, there's a few floating around the steam forums.

Herr Shyguy said:
If you're hardcore. If not you can just download someone else's savegame, there's a few floating around the steam forums.
Cool.

So over the course of the event I collected 36 tickets. Fuck yeah ticket whoring.

I've collected 15 tickets, but I'm aiming for 18 before the end of the night.

Took advantage of the Valve Pack sale, so therefore I now have games to play with people! Added myself to the mariowiki group a while ago, but I feel like placing this here, so yeah :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/psychokamek

Yay shameless plugs

I got 9.
Also, I played an awesome match of TF2 with Stooben, Gamefreak, Turb, RFM and Groden.

Spah sappin yah laptop? Call ah Pah-roh. Hay'll hahlp yah.

The TF2 Engineer is practically incomprehensible sometimes with that Southern accent.

So who here has L4D? I would love to get an 8 man versus match set up.

Herr Shyguy said:
Me.
Jesus these group TF2 matches are fun.

I have a Steam, but I don't use it much. Many of the games that are on Steam that I like I bought before they were on Steam and I don't want to buy them again.

Herr Shyguy said:

yoooo

By the way, the reason I'm not in the Mario Wiki Steam group is because I have too much pride/IRL friends on Steam.

For shame!

why are you including lux and i

You shouldn't be speaking for me, and Lux...

Well, Lux will play any game of L4D, but you should feel bad for exploiting his very obvious addiction.

420 said:
And Pyscho Kamek makes 8.

I'd be willing to play as long as you guys are aware that I've only played it once :P

I'd also need to find my mouse, which I suspect is at my dad's house..

Hypnotoad said:
420 said:
And Pyscho Kamek makes 8.

I'd be willing to play as long as you guys are aware that I've only played it once :P

I'd also need to find my mouse, which I suspect is at my dad's house..

Underneath your father's spouse's one and only favorite blouse?

Rosencrantz said:
why are you including lux and i

You shouldn't be speaking for me, and Lux...

Well, Lux will play any game of L4D, but you should feel bad for exploiting his very obvious addiction.
Adding to this, Why are you including me? I mean, I will do it, but shouldn't you ask first?

Not sure if everyone is aware of this or not, but the Humble Indie Bundle 3 is having a deal where if you pay the minimum or more, which is currently $5.35, you'll also get the Humble Indie Bundle 2 for free. That's 11 games, 10 of which come with Steam enable codes (Hammerfight isn't on Steam), so this is actually a pretty good deal.

Back