Super Mario Wiki Steam group

Dark Samus said:
If there is any good deals, (preferably $2 or less, since I'm a cheap *bleep*), tell me about them.
VVVVVV is $5.00 and beyond awesome.

Link said:
I might join, but seeing as I don't have the guts to ask my dad permission to buy anything, the account would be useless.

That and I lost my wallet.
Ghost Jam said:
Herr Shyguy said:
You would be doing yourself a disservice to not buy VVVVVV immediately anyway.

I played the demo on Kongregate and liked it. I'm a little squirrelly when it comes to spending money, but I'd on my maybe list.
Salsa said:
I have 300 bucks, plus allowance from school, but Um sving upnfor games and a laptop (and a 3DS).
Grammar. Use it.

(no offense)
BPK uses his iTouch

RealMenOfGenius said:
Link said:
I might join, but seeing as I don't have the guts to ask my dad permission to buy anything, the account would be useless.

That and I lost my wallet.
Ghost Jam said:
Herr Shyguy said:
You would be doing yourself a disservice to not buy VVVVVV immediately anyway.

I played the demo on Kongregate and liked it. I'm a little squirrelly when it comes to spending money, but I'd on my maybe list.
Salsa said:
I have 300 bucks, plus allowance from school, but Um sving upnfor games and a laptop (and a 3DS).
Grammar. Use it.

(no offense)
BPK uses his iTouch
Sometimes
Link said:
Dark Samus said:
If there is any good deals, (preferably $2 or less, since I'm a cheap *bleep*), tell me about them.
VVVVVV is $5.00 and beyond awesome.
Yah. The cheapest is like 3.00

Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 are both currently just under $7.

I have begun to convince my dad to let me get my own Steam.
Maybe he'll let me but Fallout and Bioshock.

Well BioShock is $5 at the moment, so you're in luck.

Bit.Trip Beat and Runner are on Steam, if no one noticed. They actually play better on a PC than on the Wii.

In case no one noticed, there is a new bundle on sale, The Potato Sack, which comes with 13 discounted games, some DLC for Team Fortress 2 and Portal 2, along with letting you participate in some damn potato hunt that I don't understand or care to learn about. All that for about $40.

Plants vs. Zombies is on sale today for $3.40.

Until 10pm EST Monday, the entire Serious Sam HD series is on sale for $9.99.

I'm not a huge fan of first person shooters, much less playing them with a keyboard. However, what little I've played of the Serious Sam series tells me that it's not difficult to play in either case.

No seriously guys, buy the Serious Sam pack. It's amazing.

PSN is back in VA!

Portal 2 being downloaded currently. :D :D :D

It's not Valve's decision, to my knowledge; the publishers know they can charge whatever they want down here and get away with it.

Worms: Reloaded is on sale today for $9.99.
They also released a digital book called The Final Hours of Portal 2 for $1.99.

Back