Super Mario Wiki Steam group

Cities XL is on sale today for $6.80. Really interesting SimCity type game.

Why not just buy SimCity 4 instead? Granted, it's not on sale at the moment.

Well you could just wait for SimCity 4 to go on sale again.

That's another possibility. Or you could just not own a city sim at all.

Remilia Scarlet said:
Why not just buy SimCity 4 instead? Granted, it's not on sale at the moment.

Similar concept, different execution. SimCity is more about building a city purely from a technical standpoint. Cities XL is more about observing the behaviors of the citizens and adding/subtracting accordingly. Slight difference, but, in all honesty, I'd vote for getting both.

Entire Sam & Max Collection is on sale today for $19. Worth every penny.

Now is a great time to own it! Especially because I quoted the wrong price, it's actually $17.

I really regret buying the third season during last years Christmas special now. I should've waited for this.

Curse evolution for not giving me clairvoyance.

Anyone willing to gift me the S1 or S2 of Sam & Max?

Also, Ubisoft Week, today it's a crappy sale, but they had the Prince of Persia games at 15$ all yesterday.

Why would you buy Prince of Persia - or rather, any Ubisoft platform game - on PC? The controls are terrible on a keyboard. Purchase them on a console.

Remilia Scarlet said:
Why would you buy Prince of Persia - or rather, any Ubisoft platform game - on PC? The controls are terrible on a keyboard. Purchase them on a console.
Can you not use controllers on those games?

Remilia Scarlet said:

I finished Sands of Time and found no controller issues. The only issues I had were that the game would show up a new move for like 3 seconds, then get in a cutscene. So I complete'd the game only knowing like 50% of the moves.

Nimbus is only $4.99 today.

It's very fun and totally worth the price.

Can someone explain the concept of TF 2 to me? It looks fun and everyone plays it, but I need to know more before I buy it.

420 said:
Can someone explain the concept of TF 2 to me? It looks fun and everyone plays it, but I need to know more before I buy it.

It's a class-based online multiplayer game. There's different kinds of games, for example:
*In Capture the Flag, you capture the flag.
*In Control Point, you and your team need to capture the other team's points
*In Payload, RED defends a base while BLU tries to push their bomb into it.

There's 9 different classes: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demoman, Heavy, Engineer, Medic, Sniper, and the Spy.
There's also like 10+ weapons for each class and lots of appearance customization via hats and badges and such.

Monday Night Combat is 4$ today, everyone go get it.

Back