Super Mario Wiki Steam group

You know, I've had access to Team Fortress 2 and the Beta version since someone bought me the Orange Box last Christmas, but I've yet to play it.

Ghost Jam said:
You know, I've had access to Team Fortress 2 and the Beta version since someone bought me the Orange Box last Christmas, but I've yet to play it.
I thought you couldn't play it because of your graphics card? Or am I think of someone else?

Stooben said:
Ghost Jam said:
I thought you couldn't play it because of your graphics card? Or am I think of someone else?

That was me, but I'd never installed Team Fortress 2, so I don't know if it's one of those games my laptop can't play.

Ghost Jam said:
Stooben said:
Ghost Jam said:

That was me, but I'd never installed Team Fortress 2, so I don't know if it's one of those games my laptop can't play.
Oh, right then. Hopefully the game will work for you if/when you try it out.

Hahaha, I played TF 2 with my friends at my party. They are all addicted to it now.

I got Steam today :)

My name there is Fuser3.

(everything good was taken, so I decided to take my old name.)

Looks like my laptop doesn't particularly care for TF2. :eek:

Steam Summer sale has started. All kinds of discounts going on.

Beautiful doesn't even describe it. The Valve Complete Pack is only 50 bucks.

i'm crying

This is sale is going to break my bank. It's insane. I have never seen so many discounted games in my life.

Steam wants me to link up my Facebook page to get one of their points today, but I don't have a Facebook because screw Facebook. So I try to set up a joke account as Joe Kickass and they won't let me.

For anyone who wasn't aware, they are having new deals everyday of this sale, aside from a number of other things being put on sale as well. I highly recommend Railworks 2, it's one of the best train simulators I've ever played.

Last time I checked, all the content for that cost slightly less than a kidney.

Also, the Meat Boy ticket is ridiculous.

Ghost Jam said:
For anyone who wasn't aware, they are having new deals everyday of this sale, aside from a number of other things being put on sale as well. I highly recommend Railworks 2, it's one of the best train simulators I've ever played.
And then you pay more than 1000$ for all the DLC.

That's why you don't buy all the DLC. I'm guessing you all aren't train enthusiasts, but the goal of the hobby isn't to collect every bit of train related crap you can (unless you have millions of dollars or are otherwise insane). You get what you like (models, track sizes, etc.). Same with this simulator, buy the engines you're interested in, not everything. About three of the level packs (three specific ones that is) and one engine mixed with the previous sale price would have came to around $25.

Ghost Jam said:

Densha De Go 4 Life

Ghost Jam said:
That's why you don't buy all the DLC. I'm guessing you all aren't train enthusiasts, but the goal of the hobby isn't to collect every bit of train related crap you can (unless you have millions of dollars or are otherwise insane). You get what you like (models, track sizes, etc.). Same with this simulator, buy the engines you're interested in, not everything. About three of the level packs (three specific ones that is) and one engine mixed with the previous sale price would have came to around $25.
Considering that I am somewhat of a train enthusiast, I might get this game while it is cheap.

Caboose said:
Ghost Jam said:

Densha De Go 4 Life

Word, brother.

If you liked Audiosurf, you'll love Beat Hazard and The Polynomial. Both are cheap as all hell right now. I'd own them myself, but I'm even cheaper than these games. :posh:

So far I've collected 31 tickets. I only wanted four of the prizes, but I am completely addicted to doing these challenges,

I have 8. :D I've only been doing the freebies, don't actually own many of the games that have challenges.

How do you even do the Meat Boy one?
Also, we need more events.

Get your total time on world 4 light and dark worlds under 500 seconds. I got relatively awesome times on everything in the light world but I couldn't even finish dark world level 3.

Herr Shyguy said:
Get your total time on world 4 light and dark worlds under 500 seconds. I got relatively awesome times on everything in the light world but I couldn't even finish dark world level 3.
Holy shit.
Is that even possible?

Back