Super Mario Wiki Steam group

I wish I got ages of empires 2 hd.

in my opinion ages of empires 3 sucks and I even tried a demo of it.

Huh. Is it just me, or is the Steam text in chat bigger? I assume it might have come with the update that auto-downloaded this morning when we had a power outage, but I just want to make sure I didn't screw up my zoom level or something.

MCS said:
http://penny-arcade.com/static/rainslick-giveaway

Free game for a limited time, if anyone's interested.
played the game.

for an amusing reason tycho reminds me edo/charmander. mainly due for the way how he talks or acts.

I have fixed my Steam account - after 227 days of being offline, my old account (currently under the name of Flint) is back. I will still use my other account (Lucina) occasionally because I have some games on it that were gifted to me by a friend, but yeah, just letting you guys know.

MCS said:
I'm aiming to buy Super Meat Boy and/or LIMBO since I got most of the games on my wishlist last summer sale

damn you Gaben and your tempting low prices
can you gift me one thing.

So the summer sale isn't today after all. Drat.

I don't doubt it'll be sometime within the next few days, tho

Super Smash Bros 4 Mario said:
can you gift me one thing.

can't say for sure yet

So now, new rumors are suggesting the summer sale starting this Thursday. This seems more plausible, because they usually never start this late in the summer, so it's gotta be this Thursday or maybe even next Thursday (but I doubt they would start that late). We'll have to see, though.

someone claiming to be a valve employee on 4chan said it starts thursday too

Back