Super Mario Galaxy's great and all, but...

Imagine if they made "Super Waluigi ______".
I'd buy it. Woulden't you? That'd be awsome!
Or even "Super Wario _____" with Waluigi as a playable character. That'd be epic.
Like seriously. Waluigi is only in spinoffs! Why? It's not faaaair!

Super Waluigi Galaxy said:
Or even "Super Wario _____" with Waluigi as a playable character. That'd be epic.

I feel your pain. No, really, I do.

They at least should have replaced Yoshi in Super Mario Galaxy 2 with a ride-able Waluigi. Talk about being innovative.

Super Waluigi Galaxy said:

1) Put this in The Marioverse.
2) Fanboyism/fangirlism isn't good.

Super Wario bros sounds like an awsome title. We need one :wario: :waluigi:

Put some of the old enemys from the Wario land series in it like those littledudes with the tridents. Then put two generic toads in it to play up to 4 players then call it New super wario bros.Wii

Yeah... no. I'd rather have it be a 2-player game at most.

Why would the Toads ally themselves with Wario and Waluigi, anyway?

Yankees Nation said:
Yeah... no. I'd rather have it be a 2-player game at most.

Why would the Toads ally themselves with Wario and Waluigi, anyway?
Yeah, it should be just Wario and Waluigi.

Parakarrygun88 said:
It was FRIKKIN sarcasim, jeezus guy you take everything so literal. Grow a sence of frikkin humor.

*cough*suckatsarcasm*cough* Gee, I think i'm catching a cold

What, they're going to make a Wario Bros., where Wario and Waluigi save Weach from Wabowser by avoiding obstacles such as Wakoopas, Woombas, etc?

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
What, they're going to make a Wario Bros., where Wario and Waluigi save Weach from Wabowser by avoiding obstacles such as Wakoopas, Woombas, etc?

That would just be a nightmare if a game like that came to pass. Peach and Daisy should never ever receive nasty counterparts.

I do believe that there should be a recurring evil female, but not a Peach/Daisy counterpart. Maybe Rosalina though.

Another Waluigi fangirl? Like there weren't enough of them already.

Waluigi will never get his own game, and only has a very very very slight chance to ever be playable.

Back